Sign in to follow this  
Woble Eth

So Have You Ever Gone Rogue With A Starting Lineup Spot?

In other words, going against conventional wisdom (story of my frigging life) and started someone over an "every week starter" on a hunch??

Fantasy football is a crazy hobby with a myriad of "unwritten rules" of course. "Always start your studs, blah, blah, blah..." But sometimes you are just like. "You know, what the hell, why not.."

Ben Roethlisberger this weekend against the Lions in Pittsburgh. Lions are not exactly stout against the pass, right? Couple that with the (so-called) bogus trade demand rumors from Ben and his camp. He went on to say "he'd retire first" and even apologized to the Rooney family.

That tells me that Ben comes out a more determined fella, at home against a defense he should be able to throw on.

And yes, I am contemplating sitting Stafford for him.

Rogue. :banana:

:dunno:

ROGUE.

In other words, going against conventional wisdom (story of my frigging life) and started someone over an "every week starter" on a hunch??

Fantasy football is a crazy hobby with a myriad of "unwritten rules" of course. "Always start your studs, blah, blah, blah..." But sometimes you are just like. "You know, what the hell, why not.."

Ben Roethlisberger this weekend against the Lions in Pittsburgh. Lions are not exactly stout against the pass, right? Couple that with the (so-called) bogus trade demand rumors from Ben and his camp. He went on to say "he'd retire first" and even apologized to the Rooney family.

That tells me that Ben comes out a more determined fella, at home against a defense he should be able to throw on.

And yes, I am contemplating sitting Stafford for him.

Rogue. :banana:

:dunno:

ROGUE.

ok

Fasano was so rogue. I was sure he was poised to breakout. Since then stuck on Tim Wright ... or Wrong ... island.

This week only determines my seed. I could take a loss this week and still get a playoff spot ... but a win would still be good.

Most likely starting: Santonio Holmes

I saw some rankings that had Nate Washington and Greg Jennings ranked higher ... I'm goin' rogue .... HOLMES!

I started Rishard Matthews last week. Because Im rogue? No. My team just sucks that bad.

All in how you spin it. LOL :overhead:

That said, after a good night's sleep - I effectively killed a playoff chance last year with similar lunacy.

Damn you, Rogue Warrior - I am going Stafford.

If Brady and the Pats can put 55 up on the Steelers, I am fairly certain Stafford has a shot at a solid performance. :cheers:

Qb subs are too easy. I want to hear about a real ballsy play like benching Calvin for a bum who has a good history vs an opponent, then calvin has a bad day and the bum goes off. Come talk to me when that type of story gets posted (it isnt my story, its an example. my balls arent that big.)

Man up people.

Finally started K. Wright and sat Boldin. Maybe rogue isnt the word as Boldin should be off my team by now. Rogue!!

Qb subs are too easy. I want to hear about a real ballsy play like benching Calvin for a bum who has a good history vs an opponent, then calvin has a bad day and the bum goes off. Come talk to me when that type of story gets posted (it isnt my story, its an example. my balls arent that big.)

Man up people.

I've rode the rogue train to glory and slinked the rogue walk of shame. Success rate is 25-35% so I avoid it now.

A buddy of mine is in a large dollar league and pretty new to fantasy football (not new to NFL). He asked me to help him this year and if he won he'd throw me a share of the winnings for helping him. For some reason he is dying to start Dexter McCluster this week over Harry Douglas, Lamar Miller, or Deangelo Williams at a Flex spot. Both Dez and Stacy are on byes. Dude says he had a dream about it. He's got a feeling he says.

So thats what we're doing. Dexter McCluster it is.

A buddy of mine is in a large dollar league and pretty new to fantasy football (not new to NFL). He asked me to help him this year and if he won he'd throw me a share of the winnings for helping him. For some reason he is dying to start Dexter McCluster this week over Harry Douglas, Lamar Miller, or Deangelo Williams at a Flex spot. Both Dez and Stacy are on byes. Dude says he had a dream about it. He's got a feeling he says.

So thats what we're doing. Dexter McCluster it is.

No no no. Started him couple weeks ago as that super sleeper, he sucks so does Smith