Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

What do you need tonite/ tomorrow

I'm up 40 he has manning and gronk let's hope the ankle flares up and kc and car D are for real!!!

Bad plays by me starting Duke over Fried rice

If I lose its my fault.

I need MAtt Prater to score less than 8 points

Down by 17. I have J.Charles, K.Moreno, D.Thomas and R.Succop.

I'm down 29, he's done and I've got Charles, Demaryus, Decker and the Broncos D. I think my chances are pretty good.

The Panthers Def to not score 60 pts..... Well what ever Knowshon and Peyton score to so Panthers D cant score llike 100 pts... Oh man I'm nervous.

Im down 73.08 to 92.8 with either Panthers D/ST or Patriots D/ST and im up 73.08 to 58.6 and he has Newton and Olsen left. :thumbsdown:

The Panthers D/ST has been great for me this year but im gonna sit them for Patriots. Pats have had ton of injuries on defensive side of ball but i like their chances with an entire week for Belichick to prepare for the Panthers and Newton.

I have a 7.45% of winning game one and a 10.27% chance to hang on in 2nd game of double header.

I need the Panthers D to score more than seven.

down 15 in PPR but i have Steve Smith and the Panther Defense still to go. I like my chances but you never know...

You have a 63.28% chance to win

I need the Panthers D to score more than seven.

You have a 47.33% chance to win

I'm down 29, he's done and I've got Charles, Demaryus, Decker and the Broncos D. I think my chances are pretty good.

Won that one by 3. Now I need JStew to score less than 24. I think I'm in the clear.

my opponent needs needs huge games out of D Williams and Carolina D. I i need the Pats to score a ton of points and shut down D Williams.

Im down 73.08 to 92.8 with either Panthers D/ST or Patriots D/ST and im up 73.08 to 58.6 and he has Newton and Olsen left. :thumbsdown:

The Panthers D/ST has been great for me this year but im gonna sit them for Patriots. Pats have had ton of injuries on defensive side of ball but i like their chances with an entire week for Belichick to prepare for the Panthers and Newton.

I have a 7.45% of winning game one and a 10.27% chance to hang on in 2nd game of double header.

OK boys who do you start Carolina or New England D/ST? Side bet of $100 and playoff hopes are on the line. Going against Newton and Olsen only up 14 do put my money on thin Patriots D or go with Carolina and hope the Patriots and Brady from week 1 thru 8 show up? :dunno:

DFR-	Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST)	=2 points
DTD-	Total Defensive and Special Teams TD	=6 points
Int-	Interceptions	2 points
PA-	Points Against, Total Points Scored	0 - 6 PA = 8 points
		7 - 13 PA = 6 points
		14 - 20 PA = 4 points
		21 - 27 PA = 2 points
		28 - 34 PA = 0 points
		35+ PAs = -2 points
SACK-	Sack	1 - 20 SACKs = 1 point for every 1 SACK
		Plus a 1 point bonus @ 5+ SACK
		Plus a 1 point bonus @ 10+ SACK
STY-	Safety	4 points
YDS	-Yards Allowed	0 - 150 YDSs = 12 points
		151 - 250 YDSs = 8 points
		251 - 350 YDSs = 4 points
		351 - 450 YDSs = 0 points
		451+ YDSs = -4 points

I am up 7 and have the Panthers DEF and he has Brady....not really liking my chances

I need Carolina's defense to perform quite well. DeAngelo Williams and Steve Smith have to be turning in crap performances as well.

Oh...and Aaron Dobson...catch about 13 passes tonight

I'm up only 2 but my opponent has the Pats kicker and I have Gronk. So all those weeks of waiting for him to come back should pay off tonight.

League 1 (main money league): Amendola to score less than 31, non-ppr (liking my chances)

League 2: Gostkowski to score 13 (meh)

IBL: Lots of points from Steve Smiff (to ease the pain of looking at all of those Michael Floyd points on my bench)

I need the panthers d to have a pick 6 and to sack brady like 5 times.