Sign in to follow this  
edjr

George Zimmerman Arrested in Florida Following 'Disturbance' Call

Ban kunts

This board would be empty

I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED, this thread turned political. SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

If you girls would stay at the closet we wouldn't have any to ban :(

You used to be funny. Now it's very sad to read what you say :(

You used to be funny. Now it's very sad to read what you say :(

You've never been funny :( but its sad what a gaping bagina youve become, fatherhood pussified you :(

You've never been funny :( but its sad what a gaping bagina youve become, fatherhood pussified you :(

you've turned into your buddy recliner pilot. Sad really :(

you've turned into your buddy recliner pilot. Sad really :(

You've always been sho nuff lite, pathetic really :(

George Zimmerman Allegedly Framed By Vengeful, Lying GF

George Zimmerman was duped and done in by a lying GF who faked a pregnancy to keep him around and then framed him when she realized he was leaving her ... sources connected with Zimmerman tell TMZ.

George is now facing felony domestic violence charges after Samantha Scheibe claimed he threatened her with a gun and forced her out of their house.

Our Zimmerman sources say ... here's how it really went down:

Early this month, George made it clear to Samantha he was leaving her and leaving Florida. Samantha then dropped a bombshell-- that she was 6 weeks pregnant. George now believes she was lying about it in order to keep him in her grip.

George then offered to make a child custody and support deal ... but Samantha wanted him.

On Monday ... things came to a head when George was packing his bags to leave and our sources say Samantha concocted the whole gun scenario as revenge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/21/george-zimmerman-samantha-scheibe-threatened-pregnant-domestic-violence/#ixzz2lIV2K6JO

George Zimmerman Allegedly Framed By Vengeful, Lying GF

George Zimmerman was duped and done in by a lying GF who faked a pregnancy to keep him around and then framed him when she realized he was leaving her ... sources connected with Zimmerman tell TMZ.

George is now facing felony domestic violence charges after Samantha Scheibe claimed he threatened her with a gun and forced her out of their house.

Our Zimmerman sources say ... here's how it really went down:

Early this month, George made it clear to Samantha he was leaving her and leaving Florida. Samantha then dropped a bombshell-- that she was 6 weeks pregnant. George now believes she was lying about it in order to keep him in her grip.

George then offered to make a child custody and support deal ... but Samantha wanted him.

On Monday ... things came to a head when George was packing his bags to leave and our sources say Samantha concocted the whole gun scenario as revenge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/21/george-zimmerman-samantha-scheibe-threatened-pregnant-domestic-violence/#ixzz2lIV2K6JO

And, the other side of the story. Given Zimmerman's track record of being found innocent with every charge thrown in his direction, I'd put more stock in his side.

She told Zimmerman she was pregnant with his child and told him she was going to raise it herself and told him to beat it. As Zimmerman was packing up his stuff, including his guns, she started to get all emotional and throw his belongings out on the lawn. That's why he locked the door on her as she was outside. Zimmerman then called 911 and told the cops that his girlfriend had gone batsh!t crazy. Turns out, the slit was lying about being pregnant. Ain't that some bullsh!t by a typical woman?

Zimmerman for President. Wut!! Wut!!

Wut!! Wut!!

George Zimmerman has been depressed and lashing out over the past few months, and his girlfriend fears for her life.

That's what Samantha Scheibe and her mother, Hope Mason, have been telling WKMG over the past three weeks, in exclusive interviews posted Wednesday.

The yet-unsubstantiated claims were published just days after Scheibe called 911 from her Florida home to report that Zimmerman was pointing a shotgun in her face and ultimately pushed her outside.

Scheibe said her relationship to Zimmerman started to decay soon after they started dating. The two rekindled an old relationship shortly after Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, filed for divorce in September. By October, Scheibe says she feared Zimmerman and demanded that he seek professional help for his "depression."

"She’s scared is the bottom line," her mother told WKMG.

George Zimmerman has been depressed and lashing out over the past few months, and his girlfriend fears for her life.

That's what Samantha Scheibe and her mother, Hope Mason, have been telling WKMG over the past three weeks, in exclusive interviews posted Wednesday.

The yet-unsubstantiated claims were published just days after Scheibe called 911 from her Florida home to report that Zimmerman was pointing a shotgun in her face and ultimately pushed her outside.

Scheibe said her relationship to Zimmerman started to decay soon after they started dating. The two rekindled an old relationship shortly after Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, filed for divorce in September. By October, Scheibe says she feared Zimmerman and demanded that he seek professional help for his "depression."

"She’s scared is the bottom line," her mother told WKMG.

Posted: 11/21/2013 12:41 pm EST

:first:

Even though Zimmerman was acquitted, he is not a free man. He still has to live in hiding. At any moment, people he doesn't know may recognize him at the supermarket or movie theater may hurl insults or worse- want to beat his ass or kill him. I think it tells a lot that one of his other encounters with the law since his trial was for having too dark tinting on his car.

It's probably taking some psychological toll.

Even though Zimmerman was acquitted, he is not a free man. He still has to live in hiding. At any moment, people he doesn't know may recognize him at the supermarket or movie theater may hurl insults or worse- want to beat his ass or kill him. I think it tells a lot that one of his other encounters with the law since his trial was for having too dark tinting on his car.

Seems fair to me.

Hold on a minute, I just came back to this thread. Is it really coming out that Zimmerman is innocent of this domestic stuff? He's innocent AGAIN? :shocking: :lol:

This guy is either:

A. The greatest super villian in history as he gets away with everything

B. The most unlucky S.O.B in the world as he steps in crap everywhere he goes and is falsely accused all the time

OR and this is my guess

C. Is somewhat of a dumbass to start with but who was also falsly charged in a highly controversial and public case and is now an easy target of which anybody pissed at him (like his ex wife and this ex girlfriend) can simply call the cops and know it will be on the front page of CNN.

C. Is somewhat of a dumbass to start with but who was also falsly charged in a highly controversial and public case and is now an easy target of which anybody pissed at him (like his ex wife and this ex girlfriend) can simply call the cops and know it will be on the front page of CNN.

:thumbsup:

Hold on a minute, I just came back to this thread. Is it really coming out that Zimmerman is innocent of this domestic stuff? He's innocent AGAIN? :shocking: :lol:

This guy is either:

A. The greatest super villian in history as he gets away with everything

B. The most unlucky S.O.B in the world as he steps in crap everywhere he goes and is falsely accused all the time

OR and this is my guess

It came out that Zimmerman's lawyer says he's innocent. Wouldn't exactly take that to the bank.

It came out that Zimmerman's lawyer says he's innocent. Wouldn't exactly take that to the bank.

I would have to agree with this. You have demonstrated here many times that lawyers are lying sacks. :music_guitarred:

You know what I would take to the bank?

All the money I have saved since signing up for Obamacare.

Thank you Mr. President

But you would take the word of a woman that lied to the police and to her boyfriend about being pregnant?

Broads. :oldrolleyes:

Lets be honest for a minute.

What kind of girl dates a George Zimmerman anyway? Start right there.

She never watch the news, have no idea who he is/was? Unlikely.

Clearly she is an attention ho.

If you killed an unarmed teenager, I'm sure you would suffer a similar fate. I don't really have a lot of sympathy for a person that may get weird stares at the supermarket after taking the life of an unarmed 17 year old. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him or something? I may be naive but I'd much rather get weird stares at the Wegman's than being dead.

But that's just me. Cuz I like living and stuff.

Also the multiple accounts of woman abuse isn't very flattering for his public persona. But perhaps he is so distraught over the fact that people have the nerve to question him about ending another human being's life that he can't function or something. So he has devolved to gun-toting solutions, because that is the only option, really.

Lets be honest for a minute.

What kind of girl dates a George Zimmerman anyway? Start right there.

She never watch the news, have no idea who he is/was? Unlikely.

Clearly she is an attention ho.

Hey, you found someone to abort a kid with, so anything is possible.

If you killed an unarmed teenager, I'm sure you would suffer a similar fate. I don't really have a lot of sympathy for a person that may get weird stares at the supermarket after taking the life of an unarmed 17 year old. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him or something? I may be naive but I'd much rather get weird stares at the Wegman's than being dead.

But that's just me. Cuz I like living and stuff.

Also the multiple accounts of woman abuse isn't very flattering for his public persona. But perhaps he is so distraught over the fact that people have the nerve to question him about ending another human being's life that he can't function or something. So he has devolved to gun-toting solutions, because that is the only option, really.

I can't help but laugh knowing you still show up round these parts.

I can't help but laugh knowing you still show up round these parts.

She's more welcome than you are :o

She's more welcome than you are :o

Then why don't you take her into your closet. :lol:

I don't recall nikki ever making a bet to leave the bored and then welching on said bet. :dunno:

IronKnee