Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Ben Tate is done in Houston after this week IMO

Dennis Johnson is better. Dammit, I had Foster had Tate and figured at some point Tate gets his shot this year. He is just not what he was two years ago.

Tate has always been dramatically overrated around here. It's easy to look above average when you are spelling one of the best backs in the league, much different when you have to carry the load.

Tate has always been dramatically overrated around here. It's easy to look above average when you are spelling one of the best backs in the league, much different when you have to carry the load.

exactly

• Like 1

Completely agree. People here would post that they got Tate as one of their starters and follow it with ghey emoticons like they won the championship. He's never been more than a handcuff, I don't care that he ran for 900yds 3 years ago or whenever the heck it was.

They call him tater tot. Cause he tastes like sh!t. Ive had it with him. I mean, its the Jags.

If he wants to fight me, he knows where to find me. Come on down Tate.

They call him tater tot. Cause he tastes like sh!t. Ive had it with him. I mean, its the Jags.

If he wants to fight me, he knows where to find me. Come on down Tate.

Badmouth Ben all u want, but it's over the line to bash tater tots. They are delicious. Uncool man.
  • Like 1

Badmouth Ben all u want, but it's over the line to bash tater tots. They are delicious. Uncool man.

This.

I go mozzy sticks, jalapeno poppers, and conch fritters before I go near a tot.

doesn't he have 4 cracked ribs?

Yes. And a vagin the size of CottonWood Canyon.

Can't believe I carried this turd all year.

I'm cutting him this Tuesday too. Times up - if he can't run on JAX, he can't run period.

All the "experts" spouting that Tate was a "must start" this week... gimme a focking break.

Started that POS Chris Johnson over him... so far... it's worked out by 1 point. :)

Already won my game though...

Matthew Berry almost lost it in his pants on Fabtasy Football Now this morning talking about Tate and this matchup. Tate's value has been one of the biggest FF myths the last few years. He stinks.

Matthew Berry almost lost it in his pants on Fabtasy Football Now this morning talking about Tate and this matchup. Tate's value has been one of the biggest FF myths the last few years. He stinks.

He ain't no Jordan Cameron

He's always injured. This is why handcuffs are overrated.

I disagree. You never know which rbs are going to go.down, might as well pick the most talented backups. Tate has talent, but the injury bug is concerning.

This year should open everyones eyes to the fact that injury prone rbs should be considered just that. The one guy who has overcome it this year is PT. Not many others who have the stigma.

I must be a genius starting Dennis!( not really, lynch on a bye)

Not by me, benched for a gimpy Ivory or B Powell, depends on which one starts I guess. Really mssing Foster, that handcuff didn't pan out. Feels like I wasted a roster spot.

And yet Dennis Johnson has somehow proven that he has greater worth in his 30 career touches.

And yet Dennis Johnson has somehow proven that he has greater worth in his 30 career touches.

Verdict is still out on Johnson, my comment was about Tate and, Tate only.

I handcuffed Tate with DJ so hopefully one stands out and I can use one in the playoffs.

I handcuffed Tate with DJ so hopefully one stands out and I can use one in the playoffs.

This is the perfect storm. A time share and you get nothing out of either. I have both riding the pine

Ended up starting Tate, although I was || close to subbing in Johnson. So far I chose... wisely. :)

One decent game against a horrible rush defense, all he did was make sure people are chasing points for the rest of the year. Good luck with that.

One decent game against a horrible rush defense, all he did was make sure people are chasing points for the rest of the year. Good luck with that.

Relax man... Just found the thread title ironic

Of course had to sit him this week, but heartened to see rumors of his demise are premature. Good news is he seems pain-free.

This is the perfect storm. A time share and you get nothing out of either. I have both riding the pine

Well, maybe after today I could trot Tate out there and breathe easier.

Not by me, benched for a gimpy Ivory or B Powell, depends on which one starts I guess. Really mssing Foster, that handcuff didn't pan out. Feels like I wasted a roster spot.

Oops.