Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

What to do with Rashad Jennings now that McSuck is coming back

I wish this guy would just be out for the yr..Jennings been playing WELL during his absence...What you guys think?

i think the raiders will run the ball and they will both get the ball . so

I think the 'nicknames' posted on this site lately are idiotic. McSuck, Grahamatron, 'Rosey' Palmer, Suck... when did the board get filled by 11 year olds? At least put in some damn thought...

That said Jennings will continue to produce even when McFadden returns

Yes, they have reported McFadden will play back-up to Jennings so he is still the starter.

Rashad Jennings will start this game and probably run wild. If McFragile is right, and gets in the game, you'll see visions of what Eric Dickerson used to look like running in a stadium just down the freeway from here. The Cowboy run defense is just balls awful.

Raider fans will look on and muse what may have been with such a player if he'd only stayed healthy. In week 14 McFragile will sprain his pinky toe and go back to the trainers table.

Cowboys would be wise to go nine in the box and put it on the rook to win this game for the Raiders.

jennings value takes a hit for sure ..,mc fadden will be the change of pace back ..,but if he's running more effective they will go w/ the ''hot hand''

when a rb's job is in jeopardy they mysteriously seem to get rejuvenated.

McFragile is well past the point of playing for his job. He is playing for his future in football. This by the way will not be in the East Bay.

Got Jennings or Woodhead as my rb2...trying to decide who to play...especially if Matthews does not play...

I think the 'nicknames' posted on this site lately are idiotic. McSuck, Grahamatron, 'Rosey' Palmer, Suck... when did the board get filled by 11 year olds? At least put in some damn thought...

That said Jennings will continue to produce even when McFadden returns

mcSuck is funny cause he sucks. get it.

You seem like a fun guy

• Like 1

I'm playing Jennings as flex in both leagues I have him in over Tate, and Rainey/M. Floyd

I don't McHurt gets more than 8-10 touches.

McFragile is well past the point of playing for his job. He is playing for his future in football. This by the way will not be in the East Bay.

Watch out, noonan492 did not approve that nickname.

Raiders sticking with 'hot hand' RB Jennings

Raiders OC Greg Olson confirms they plan to stick with the "hot hand" of Rashad Jennings at running back on Thursday even though Darren McFadden (hamstring) is ready to return.

This has been the expectation as Jennings ran circles around McFadden, both before and after his injury. However, beat writer Steve Corkran still expects DMC to "get his touches." Going up against one of the league's worst run defenses, Jennings will remain a legitimate RB2, while McFadden will be a low-end FLEX option. DMC could earn a bigger role for Week 14 with a solid performance.
Nov 26 - 4:46 PM

Jennings got KNEE'D OUT. Hold on to DMC!