Sign in to follow this  
markcc13

Best Kicker for the Playoffs

So I just clinched the playoffs in my main league. They will be week 15 and 16. Right now I have Mason Crosby as my kicker but I don't think I want to keep him given his QB situation. What kicker might blow up in those weeks I can pick up?

I picked up Hauschka in every league he was dropped in during Seattle's bye. Henery from Eagles might be a decent option. Eagles play Lions, @Vikings, Bears. Plenty of opportunity

I would look for a kicker on a team that will should not fall behind in points that will play in good weather or a dome, preferably a home team kicker. Not sure what is available in your league, making it difficult to give you any names. Stay away from kickers playing in Green Bay, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Philadelphia, etc.

I would look for a kicker on a team that will should not fall behind in points that will play in good weather or a dome, preferably a home team kicker. Not sure what is available in your league, making it difficult to give you any names. Stay away from kickers playing in Green Bay, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Philadelphia, etc.

Only start kickers who have more than 2 vowels in their names and only in days ending in y and in cities with populations of less than 200,00 . That should narrow it down!

• Like 1

Akers at home against the Ravens and the Giants in week 15 and 16. Good enough for me.

Wasn't there reports of Detroit trying out kickers after Thanksgiving when Akers yanked that chip shot?

Wasn't there reports of Detroit trying out kickers after Thanksgiving when Akers yanked that chip shot?

Didn't hear that...

Akers makes a ton of sense to me on paper every week but he hasn't been reliable nor productive.

He's been pretty much... not good. He's better at home though.

But seriously... it's a kicker... who gives a shiat? Pick one and start him.

Tucker against Min, Det, and N.E. Ravens are looking better as a passing team and are stout on defense.

Tucker against Min, Det, and N.E. Ravens are looking better as a passing team and are stout on defense.

I have him as well.

A dome kicker would be better so you take out the weather but that is obviously hard to predict. You want a guy on a team that struggles in teh red zone play a Def that is great in teh red zone. Simple, right?

I see the ravens scoring TD's, not FGs this week as Minnys D is horrible. I might pick up the rams kicker or Novak, they could be useful.

Looking for another option besides Vinatieri this week. There are so many outdoor games in the mid-west and east that are forecast for "wintery mix"... not many options.

I am scared of Dawson vs. Seattle. Zuerlein vs. Arizona maybe? Not sure that is even worth the effort :(

I'm stuck with Vinatieri this week too! I see Tucker on the wire though, but both games have chances of rain! The way the Colts have looked, Cincinnatti might just shut them down.

Don't like Bailey in Chicago either. Ugh...

Mason Crosby - might be available since Rodgers has been out.

Has averaged 12 pts a game with Rodgers under center weeks 1-8, (only 8 pts a game without) and Rodgers will there for the playoffs.

I have feely and may stay with him or pick up josh brown. Gwen are horrible in red zone.

Carpenter from the Bills? They got Jax in week 15 and Mia in week 16. Both of those games should be competitive and Buffalo should be able to move the ball so that may lead to multiple FGs.