Sign in to follow this  
slippyer

Toby Gerhart

Anyone picking him up? I went with Reece last week and hoping to catch lightning in the bottle twice.

Not often a starting RB is on the wire. Surely he is worth a punt? I hear he has some kind of hammy issue but I cannot see him passing up on a chance to showcase his talents as I think he is a free agent next year? Eagles run DST is average and he has potential to be a three down back.

Reggie bush playing Monday screws me even more so I cannot trust him. Going with Gerhart over Bush

What are you doing?

Im waiting to hear about his hammy, but already rostered him 3 weeks ago in all leagues

I also am a Bush owner, but have Joique too, so it comes down to Gerhart vs Eagles or Andre Brown vs Seattle, I am going Gerhart if healthy

Anyone picking him up? I went with Reece last week and hoping to catch lightning in the bottle twice.

Not often a starting RB is on the wire. Surely he is worth a punt? I hear he has some kind of hammy issue but I cannot see him passing up on a chance to showcase his talents as I think he is a free agent next year? Eagles run DST is average and he has potential to be a three down back.

Reggie bush playing Monday screws me even more so I cannot trust him. Going with Gerhart over Bush

What are you doing?

not sure he is even going to play . listed questionable

I also started Reece last week as a desperation play to get into the championship. Claimed Gherhart last night and it will likely be between him and Rashad Jennings for my RB 2 slot.

If his hamstring is cleared, I think he's a great start against Philly.

I currently have DeAngelo Williams and Danny Woodhead as backups (Peterson and Jennings are my starters). Our playoffs are Weeks 16 & 17 (yeah, I know....), and our rules dictate that today is the last day for waivers (yeah, I know....). With Gerhart's hammy in question and Williams' anticipated increased workload with Stewart out, I'm not sure whether picking Gerhart up will provide any added value. Minny is in Cincy Week 16, which is not a very good matchup at all. Philly is giving up the same 4.0 yards per carry that Cincy is, so this week doesn't really make things any more appealing to me. I think I'm just going to roll with what I have - otherwise, if Gerhart tweaks his hammy and Jennings re-aggravates his concussion, I'll have released the only other healthy body I have.

The year I finally get A.D., and this happens. Figures. <_<

i've been holding on to him for quite awhile, and i will start him if Lacy can't go... or if I get scared...

Im trying to grab him to block the guy im playing from grabbing him, hopefully it works

Picked him up...hoping I don't have to play him.

But having Bush and Lacy...I have to have some insurance ( I do have Starks to go if Lacy can't)

I grabbed Gerhart to prevent the AD owner from getting him. Trying to decide on 2 of Gerhart, Rainey, Rashad Jennings

Anyone else think this is a really good week to start Cordarrelle Patterson?

I think Peterson is almost a lock to not play, and if Gerhart doesnt play, or even if he does play but isnt 100%, could we see a game where the Vikes just use Patterson all over the field, getting him 20 or so touches on screens, reverses, wildcat plays, and straight up runs?

Especially if Gerhart doesnt play, or is ineffective, i cant imagine the Vikes putting the game into the hands of Matt Asiata and his 3 career carries. And its not like taking Christian Ponder out for a few wildcat plays is going to hurt the offense all that much. And i was pretty surprised when i checked Pattersons stats that the Vikes have already used him as a true tailback at least once this season...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BOXvx85_mZY/UpuIi66dCyI/AAAAAAAA80A/Cguuxwc2PwU/s1600/5.gif

So anyway.....im calling it. AP doesnt play, Gerhart is a dud, and Patterson gets his second strait 20+ point week (PPR scoring).

• Like 1

Anyone else think this is a really good week to start Cordarrelle Patterson?

I think Peterson is almost a lock to not play, and if Gerhart doesnt play, or even if he does play but isnt 100%, could we see a game where the Vikes just use Patterson all over the field, getting him 20 or so touches on screens, reverses, wildcat plays, and straight up runs?

Especially if Gerhart doesnt play, or is ineffective, i cant imagine the Vikes putting the game into the hands of Matt Asiata and his 3 career carries. And its not like taking Christian Ponder out for a few wildcat plays is going to hurt the offense all that much. And i was pretty surprised when i checked Pattersons stats that the Vikes have already used him as a true tailback at least once this season...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BOXvx85_mZY/UpuIi66dCyI/AAAAAAAA80A/Cguuxwc2PwU/s1600/5.gif

So anyway.....im calling it. AP doesnt play, Gerhart is a dud, and Patterson gets his second strait 20+ point week (PPR scoring).

I think this is very possible. Eagles secondary is worse than their run def. I was thinking of this as a plan b as well. HIm or Todman if he can go.

I think this is very possible. Eagles secondary is worse than their run def. I was thinking of this as a plan b as well. HIm or Todman if he can go.

The Eagles picked off Palmer three times, I believe.

The defense as a whole has gotten a lot better.

Also a note: Toby's a free agent after this year, and isn't expected to resign. Will the Vikes want to find out what they have in Matt Asiata?

I grabbed Gerhart to prevent the AD owner from getting him. Trying to decide on 2 of Gerhart, Rainey, Rashad Jennings

same exact thing with me with those 3 and i got montee ball....goingn ball and right now its a toss up with those 3

As I posted in another thread, only 3 running backs all season have gained over 100 yards from scrimmage against the Eagles. Couple that with the fact that both running backs for the Vikings are banged up, and it doesn't exactly bode well for your playoff chances.

Cptn. Obvious here. Cordoroy will be a FF playoff stud! (in part b/c MINN wil be playing from behind and their running game is injured).