Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Jordan Cameron

Are you starting him? Seems like a good matchup in Chicago, thinking of grabbing Pitta as a backup in case i advance to the SB and Cameron dont do jack.

Yeah I am , got burnt with Green hype last week. I have Walker as an option in a good matchup, but nah playing matchups for average talent is highly overrated.

Lets hope that he scores and can put up some decent yardage totals too. I hope the Browns don't pull a Chargers game plan and just run the ball all day.

Please throw it to Cameron and Gordon all day...

Yeah I am , got burnt with Green hype last week. I have Walker as an option in a good matchup, but nah playing matchups for average talent is highly overrated.

Yep i had Green also, but luckily it was my bye lol..thought i had a gold mine with him lol..i will have to start him also

Are you starting him? Seems like a good matchup in Chicago, thinking of grabbing Pitta as a backup in case i advance to the SB and Cameron dont do jack.

I cut him 3 weeks ago and yes I got burned last week but Greene was good for one week and I'm expecting walker or pitta to do well. I just can't trust Campbell. He's let me down too many times. One good week is not enough for me especially if other possibilities available.

I mean, if you did your research you would have seen that Green's snap count was directly attributed to Eddie Royal being less than 100%/out for a game. With him being active/healthy again, the 2 TE sets go away and Green's snap count goes back to miniscule.

I cut him 3 weeks ago and yes I got burned last week but Greene was good for one week and I'm expecting walker or pitta to do well. I just can't trust Campbell. He's let me down too many times. One good week is not enough for me especially if other possibilities available.

This is the first I've heard of anyone dropping Cameron. With so little TE options out there, not once did dropping him come to mind. Curious who u picked up for him?

I don't trust him either, but it's playoff time, so dance with who brung you.

Besides, his arrow is pointing up with a good matchup and after finally showing some rapport with Campbell last week.

You know...There are lots of opinions about players on a daily basis on this site and some turn out good and others don't. I can honestly say that there are way more hits than misses, so if you got burned on a player or even 2 players, just chalk it up to this...."At least I took a chance on a player who my other league mates had no idea about. Maybe you won't believe the hype on the next player who is hyped up, but it might be your loss. The moral...You go for the gold every week!! Stand pat and the game will pass you by. Good Luck!

Bears shut down witten plus cowboys HAVE a ground game, Cleveland...no so much. Temper expectations on Cameron this week.

Bears shut down witten plus cowboys HAVE a ground game, Cleveland...no so much. Temper expectations on Cameron this week.

Even when Cameron was not doing well his targets were high. He has at least 7 targets in last 4 games.

You contradicted yourself....Browns have no ground game so that makes it worse to play their TEs? Bears shut down Dez are you benching Gordon?

BTW the cold shut down Dallas, they wanted no part of that game

• Like 1

Birk I got the same lineup decision ! I'm still not sure who to start !? I like a couple things about both Pitta and Cameron. Pitta being Flacco's bff and a pretty good TE and I like that he's playing on Monday night. Cameron was flat out unstartable for several weeks but then last week he came alive with a great game to bad he was probably in a lot of benches. With Gordon getting all the attention that might leave Cameron with a lot of opportunities. But I'm still not sure what to do. I would appreciate any advice on it !

Good Luck !

• Like 1

I've rolled him out all year long and won't stop now. I'm not risking him having a huge game on my bench. I'll go down with the Cameron ship if need be.

Umm... I believe Witten had a TD vs the bears on Monday night.

gpann101.... Neaux your role!!!

Birk I got the same lineup decision ! I'm still not sure who to start !? I like a couple things about both Pitta and Cameron. Pitta being Flacco's bff and a pretty good TE and I like that he's playing on Monday night. Cameron was flat out unstartable for several weeks but then last week he came alive with a great game to bad he was probably in a lot of benches. With Gordon getting all the attention that might leave Cameron with a lot of opportunities. But I'm still not sure what to do. I would appreciate any advice on it !

Good Luck !

I think Cameron is the way to go, being from Chicago i have watched all the Bears games, and this is a good game to start a TE lol. Hold onto Pitta, if Cameron doesnt do much and pitta does good, you know who to start next week in the SUPER BOWL!!! Be positive!!!

About to pick up Pitta and drop Starks as soon as I see that Lacy is definitely active.

Worried to start Gordon, BMarsh, and Cameron in the same game with snow, 10 degree weather, and 30 MPH winds

All that said I still may start Cameron

About to pick up Pitta and drop Starks as soon as I see that Lacy is definitely active.

Worried to start Gordon, BMarsh, and Cameron in the same game with snow, 10 degree weather, and 30 MPH winds

All that said I still may start Cameron

lmao..sounds like everyone is up in the air aboput Cameron, he is very hard to bench

lmao..sounds like everyone is up in the air aboput Cameron, he is very hard to bench

It's hard to find upside with TE so playing Cameron at least gives you that. His targets have been very high last month

I can't believe Gordon and Cameron both have 0 catches. Bad. Just bad.

Yeah got tricked into starting him he'll i ct him last week befor his big game so I wouldn't get fooled again. What a garbage situation there in Cleveland. Anyone notice they only do well when they get Cameron involved?

As a Cameron and Gordon owner, I never thought I'd be hoping for Weeden to be put in.

A guy in my money league sat Gordon for Dez and Marshall the last 3 weeks. This week he benches Dez for Gordon.......ouch.

Dez will no doubt blow the fock up this week.

This is just sad display. Watching forte on one side and Cameron on other is depressing