Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 16 F.U. Thread: Donkey Punch edition........

Fock you NE defense. Well, FU Baltimore offense for giving up two TDs in that last minute, costing me a game. lol. Thank focking Christ this sh!t is over for the year.

I'd like to lay a golden hep C egg in the raiders coaching staffs ass for not getting Jennings that goal line carry.

Absolutely convinced Reggie Bush focked Jim Schwartz's wife. There's simply no other explanation.

sure there is he keeps focking fumbling

Fock me for starting Cutler over Foles.

And I guess while I'm at it, Fock you Witten. Everyone had him in the top 3 TEs. 2 catches on 2 targets for 13 yards. Fooooooock I hate TEs. Just gonna draft Graham in the 1st round next year.

The entire Chicago offense can have one. Great to completely sleepwalk through that half when you can clinch with a win.

Cutler and Forte.

a normal game out of either I probably have a chance to win

So Eddie Lacy gets my opponent 4x the points that Adrian Peterson got me. Peyton the Statpadder hits Julius Thomas (also, who I'm facing) for a meaningless late TD. Darren McFadden, who I released earlier this year to pick up Rashad Jennings, gets even with me with that joke of a leech.

Well, the joke's on the Fantasy Gods, because the ice storm that passed through Toronto has left me without power, so I'll likely freeze to death long before today's fiascos really eat away at me too much. Take THAT, Fantasy Gods. :middlefinger:

Manning awesome

Bush poop

Cj2k poop

Jennings poop(thx McFadden)

Forte poop

Megatron poop

Andre 3000 poop

Hauschka poop n missed a short one

Seattle d tackled at the 1

Down 15 with a 2 v 1 tomorrow but not looking good, 0 tds from a stacked team

So many to give...

Cuntler and Brady

RBush with JBell on bench

Vereen

Alshon due to Cuntler

Miami D

Hell, Payton almost beat me by himself.

Sucks to lay an egg in the playoffs, but I made my money back.

My entire team stunk.

I played Cousins over Romo, but the difference was about 6 points. No big deal.

Reggie Bush? Nice fumble you sack of crap

Larry Fitz? I sat him for that stud Rod Streater. I could have gone with Sanders who was not lighting the world on fire.

Justin Tucker? While I don't really rely on a kicker, I would think it is not too much to ask to at least make that FG, you chump.

At least the Pats won. :dunno:

Forte .. simply awful.

I went into last night down by 32 with Cutler, Forte and Dawson while he had SF. (6 pt per passing TD league)

I would have doubled down the pot on me winning that scenario....sometimes FF is so ridiculously unpredictable. A street free agent gets like 3 TDs on Philly last week and one of the best in the business can't get out of his own backfield and had 1 pt in the first half.

If you sat 1000 monkeys in front of keyboards they would randomly type War and Peace before randomly selecting a collection of players who performed as poorly as my team during the playoffs.

• Like 1

If you sat 1000 monkeys in front of keyboards they would randomly type War and Peace before randomly selecting a collection of players who performed as poorly as my team during the playoffs.

"Well, Prince, so Genoa and Lucca are now just family estates of the Buonapartes. But I warn you, if you don't tell me that this means war, if you still try to defend the infamies and horrors perpetrated by that Antichrist—I really believe he is Antichrist—I will have nothing more to do with you and you are no longer my friend, no longer my 'faithful slave,' as you call yourself! But how do you do? I see I have frightened you—sit down and tell me all the news."

It was in July, 1805, and the speaker was the well-known Anna Pavlovna Scherer, maid of honor and favorite of the Empress Marya Fedorovna. With these words she greeted Prince Vasili Kuragin, a man of high rank and importance, who was the first to arrive at her reception. Anna Pavlovna had had a cough for some days. She was, as she said, suffering from la grippe; grippe being then a new word in St. Petersburg, used only by the elite.

All her invitations without exception, written in French, and delivered by a scarlet-liveried footman that morning, ran as follows:

"If you have nothing better to do, Count (or Prince), and if the prospect of spending an evening with a poor invalid is not too terrible, I shall be very charmed to see you tonight between 7 and 10—Annette Scherer."

"Heavens! what a virulent attack!" replied the prince, not in the least disconcerted by this reception. He had just entered, wearing an embroidered court uniform, knee breeches, and shoes, and had stars on his breast and a serene expression on his flat face. He spoke in that refined French in which our grandfathers not only spoke but thought, and with the gentle, patronizing intonation natural to a man of importance who had grown old in society and at court. He went up to Anna Pavlovna, kissed her hand, presenting to her his bald, scented, and shining head, and complacently seated himself on the sofa.

Holy sh!t, you're right!! :shocking:

Paul Worrilow and Phil Dawson. I needed to just have them combined outscore Steven Jackson. Yeah. That's not happening.

Additional fock you to the ref that threw the flag on Whitners hit. If they don't throw that flag...S-Jax never gets the TD

So I need Vernon Davis to beat Patrick Willis by more than 20.

Willis - 2.2

Davis - 0

A final fock you to the fantasy gods for seeing to it that my team, highest scoring in my 12-team league, completely and utterly $hits the bed this week. The crash and burn has generated enough heat to keep me warm as I wait for my power to be restored. Fantasy Gods - go eat a bag of sore-covered, feces-dipped d!cks, sprinkled with Ex-Lax.

FU Vernon Davis. I figured I had this thing in the bag down less than 1 freaking point and playing Davis on Monday Night. Anything but a goose-egg would net me the Championship.... and you go and put up a freaking goose-egg. Seriously. WTF? If I had a dog, I'd kick it right now...

FU Tucker and KC defense. #1 kicker and team defense in my league (both of whom came up huge in the playoff game last week) combined for a whopping 2 points. On a day when my whole team did well (D. Thomas, P. Garcon, and D. Murray in particular), I lose the championship by a hand full of points.

Additional fock you to the ref that threw the flag on Whitners hit. If they don't throw that flag...S-Jax never gets the TD

Cost me the title.

fu Justin Tucker missed a field goal = -2 points. And only got 1 extra point for a total of -1. I lost by 0.5 Also fu Tannehill as mu QB2 with 4 points, and Shannahan and RGIII for not playing when you're my regular QB2. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Won my fftoday league though!

Joining in on the FU parade. Vernon Davis what the F happened?? FU Bears for not keeping up with the Eagles offense thus limiting the amount of points Foles scored. U suck.

FU Aaron Rodgers and your osteoporosis. Supposed to be back week 13 or 14. Naturally you come back as soon as fantasy season is over, and i'm shelling out $125 cause of your punk azz. Fock off