Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Who will flat out not produce?

Of course we all know the top 10 of each position drafted will not be the top 10 at the end of the year. A lot of this due to injury, some is just poor performance. I want to focus on the players being drafted in the top 10 at each position that will trent richardson this year.

Some will say demarco murray, i dont agree. He has finished top 10 before and i see his best year on the horizon.

Arian foster is borderline top 10 and is my biggest bet to disappoint. It may end up being because of injury, but even if he plays i question his dedication to the foosball.

Leveon bell is a guy i really like, but when i look at the top rbs being drafted he is a guy that does not instill the same confidence as the others. He may be a top 7 ppr back and then outside top 15 non ppr. Maybe not that drastic but blount worries me.

Lynch could be in more of a rbbc this year, that would be the only reason he finishes outside top 10.

Gio bernard is just not as talented as the other backs being drafted top 10. He is still a solid back and should catch a good amount of passes, but if i have to peg a other back he is it.

Antonio Brown historically hasnt been a big td guy. Well that changed last year. He did look pretty damn good when i watched him, but can he do it again? If i were to bet on it i say he finishes in the top 15 range.

Josh gordon... IM KIDDING! Jeez dont jump my shiz

Keenan Allen is the only other receiver i am willing to put outside the top 10. I like the guy, he just doesnt have the same wow factor as other top receivers. The chargers play the nfc west along with the pats. I think the rest of his sched is favorable, but those are some scary matchups for a young receiver.

Tom Brady is another year older with an impressively unimpressive group of receivers for yet another season. The pats run game picked up steam last year as ol bill may start reversing the trend of pass pass pass. If you have a dominant group of rbs and a great run game, success can be had on the offensive side of the ball, especially if teams are geared to stop the pass.

Matt stafford is one of my least favorite qbs. He will probably finish top 10, but will not be as reliable as people hope. What happened to that 42 td season? Golden tate is the epitomy of meh. Nothing special at all. I hope he has a 54" vertical to catch the laser beams flying over his head.

Cam newton, i would demand your team go get some competent receivers. I cant believe a team that is as close to being a strong SB contender as they are, would trot out that terrible receiving core. He has no play makers around him, and the rbs are all overrated as well. Stay the eff away.

I'm a big stafford hater. Turnover prone and shaky to me. Altho he puts up stats and has Calvin so he's not bad, I think he still gets drafted for that 40td season.

U kidding about Gio? He's all talent wich is why he's being hyped this year despite a split workload last year. But who knows. I really can't say who will just suck it up like TRich. I fear leveon bell but I also like him so I'm torn.

• Like 1

Zac Stacy. Yeah his team is committed to run but he's just not that good.

Not saying I disagree with you, since I've never really followed Stacy in college or his rookie year, but he has a few rice runs here www.youtube.com/watch?v=oplKg5Brh_M, despite being labeled a plodder. Mute if at work or kids around.

Taking over a team and I have to pick between keeping Stacy or Gio. Been thinking Gio hands down, but looking at both their fantasy points last season, Stacy actually out scored Gio in this league by 8 pts, despite not playing until week 5.

Probably still going Gio.

Gio is gonna catch a ton of passes this year. I'm predicting 70+ since they know what he can do in space. Targeting him as a RB2 in all my ppr leagues.

Not saying he'll finish outside of the top 10, but I'm leery of Jamaal Charles. He carried me to two titles last year but losing 3 offensive linemen plus playing the NFC West is troublesome. Who did KC add to their offense? Nobody. Sprinkle in some more action for Kniles Davis & his stats should take a hit.

Matt stafford is one of my least favorite qbs. He will probably finish top 10, but will not be as reliable as people hope. What happened to that 42 td season? Golden tate is the epitomy of meh. Nothing special at all. I hope he has a 54" vertical to catch the laser beams flying over his head.

No way man. Stafford will finish in the top 10 BECAUSE of Tate not in spite of him. You know how many balls the lions recievers dropped last year? for all your complaining about stafford throwing high? lions wideouts led the league with 44 dropped passes. Tate has had 5 drops out of a possible 148 catchable balls in the last 3 years. FIIIIVEEEEEEEE. In a ppr he is going to be gold.

No way man. Stafford will finish in the top 10 BECAUSE of Tate not in spite of him. You know how many balls the lions recievers dropped last year? for all your complaining about stafford throwing high? lions wideouts led the league with 44 dropped passes. Tate has had 5 drops out of a possible 148 catchable balls in the last 3 years. FIIIIVEEEEEEEE. In a ppr he is going to be gold.

This :thumbsup:

Zac Stacy. Yeah his team is committed to run but he's just not that good.

and this :thumbsup:

My pick would be Gore and Morris at RB

Patterson at WR

Boom or Bust?C Pat, D Jax, Rudolph, L Green, Harvin.

I'm on board with this list other than Rudolph. Norv Turner is the TE whisperer of the NFL plus they just gave him a ton of cash.

• Like 1

Bell's not gonna rack up enough TDs to warrant getting picked real high. Blount's gonna vulture the 1-2 yard plunges at the goal line, and when it's 2nd or 3rd and long at the goal line, they're runni8ng plays for Archer. I took Bell in one draft, but it was in the second after guys like Ball and Murray were gone.

Foster, Gore, Skittles.

One reason, and one reason only... Mileage.

I guess I should add that I don't think these 3 RBs will flat out not produce, or bust... But do think there will be a significant decline of let's say 30% or more of FF production.

I think lynch will not produce due to an injury.

No way decker produces with geno at the helm.

Gio is going to bust.

If stacy busts its going to be because fisher rode him into the ground.

I think you draft lynch and Christian and no matter what your good imo. Lunch goes

Down u got a stud if lynch plays well u got a

Stud.

I think you draft lynch and Christian and no matter what your good imo. Lunch goes

Down u got a stud if lynch plays well u got a

Stud.

Unless its a 60/40 carry split

Start both lol...That's how much I like Christian. I hope this kid isn't just hype.

I get the comedy. But when does reality come into play?

I'm a big stafford hater. Turnover prone and shaky to me. Altho he puts up stats and has Calvin so he's not bad, I think he still gets drafted for that 40td season.

U kidding about Gio? He's all talent wich is why he's being hyped this year despite a split workload last year. But who knows. I really can't say who will just suck it up like TRich. I fear leveon bell but I also like him so I'm torn.

Stafford is definitely a better FF QB than NFL QB. Just too many flaws in that delivery and between his ears. Bad habits...

I agree on Gio being talented...but I think he gets overhyped.

PPR he is a solid play...non-ppr, Ill pass.

• Like 1

Cordarrelle Patterson will be a bust at the ADP he is going. The vikes are a run first team with a super shittty Qb in cassel and a rookie in bridgwater.

That's how much I like Christian. I hope this kid isn't just hype.

You and Weepaws will get along then. Stay blessed.

Sjax. He's been done for a while.

No surprise that he already has a hammy issue. Next up, quad issue. Like clockwork.

I think the SOD is Jeremy Hill once gio goes down.