Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Guys you will TRY to draft...

Stafford. Last year he averaged 12.5 yards per catch on his passes. His wideouts led the league with 44 dropped passes. His new security blanket in Golden Tate has dropped less passes in 3 years at 5 than stafford gets in just 2 games. @ 12.5 extra yards per catch x 44 catches he would have put up an extra 550 yards which would have put him at his highest yardage total of his career. 5,200 yards.

• Like 1

Stafford. Last year he averaged 12.5 yards per catch on his passes. His wideouts led the league with 44 dropped passes. His new security blanket in Golden Tate has dropped less passes in 3 years at 5 than stafford gets in just 2 games. @ 12.5 extra yards per catch x 44 catches he would have put up an extra 550 yards which would have put him at his highest yardage total of his career. 5,200 yards.

I have stafford :) he's 1 of the 5 guys I'm keeping. Whoop whoop. Have had him 3 years and I absolutely love him. He got Tate and huge TE

Target. He only got better weapons. Love him this year.

Pretty much all of my targets are climbing besides qbs, which reduces their true value. Kind of sucks.

Who are they lol

I love Keenan Allen but he's over valued. I have him as a keeper in the 12th. That's great value but I wouldn't take him in the 3rd.

I want to target an elite QB. Also, want to store away as many RB's as possible.

I love Keenan Allen but he's over valued. I have him as a keeper in the 12th. That's great value but I wouldn't take him in the 3rd.

I want to target an elite QB. Also, want to store away as many RB's as possible.

Wait... what? Keenan Allen has a 30ish ADP? WTF is wrong with people?

based on a breakout rookie year and a rebound year for his qb. Now that he is known and rivers will come back to be the shittty qb we all know he is more of a 10th round pick in my view.

I'm seriously thinking about Andre Ellington in the late 2nd (24 overall) of my 14-teamer. I'd really like to land Terrance Williams as a 3rd WR and DeAndre Hopkins late. I think Matt Ryan is a fantastic buy low candidate after the terrible season he had. McFadden is available much later than he should be.

All the players that will score the most points

I'm seriously thinking about Andre Ellington in the late 2nd (24 overall) of my 14-teamer. I'd really like to land Terrance Williams as a 3rd WR and DeAndre Hopkins late. I think Matt Ryan is a fantastic buy low candidate after the terrible season he had. McFadden is available much later than he should be.

Since McFadden is going so late, this will be the year he breaks out for 1,500 yards and 50 receptions. He will do this to spite all the fantasy owners who have taken him in the first three rounds over the last 7 years. When he gets drafted in the first again next season, he'll pull a hammy and miss 75% of the season. This is McFadden's world. We all just live in it.

Cordarelle Patterson. His upside is off the charts and I think the adp still makes him a bargain.

Since McFadden is going so late, this will be the year he breaks out for 1,500 yards and 50 receptions. He will do this to spite all the fantasy owners who have taken him in the first three rounds over the last 7 years. When he gets drafted in the first again next season, he'll pull a hammy and miss 75% of the season. This is McFadden's world. We all just live in it.

:lol:

I think MJD is done and according to walterfootball, McF changed up his offseason workout regimen and is in terrific shape. I don't think he's going to have a breakout year by any stretch but DMF is going in the 8th or later in 14-team mocks and this seems way to late to me for a guy who at lowest should be a decent RB3 with RB2 upside.

Agree on McFadden. Yea I'm not taking him until the later rounds but I am targeting him. The one player that I have to have is Spiller. Love watching him play and my league adds points for TDs over 40 and 50 yards.

Agree on McFadden. Yea I'm not taking him until the later rounds but I am targeting him. The one player that I have to have is Spiller. Love watching him play and my league adds points for TDs over 40 and 50 yards.

Ellington may have a better chance of being CJ Spiller than Spiller. Id def get Spiller if the value is right tho. Id prefer him to be my RB3.

I'm all about value when I draft and try to avoid reaching, but I have a feeling that Cutler, TY Hilton and Roddy White could be great value and a may reach just a little hoping for bigger upside.

I'd like to get Antonio Brown and may reach in my ppr...also love the upside of cooks on New Orleans and will reach for him

I'm all about value when I draft and try to avoid reaching, but I have a feeling that Cutler, TY Hilton and Roddy White could be great value and a may reach just a little hoping for bigger upside.

Don't reach on Hilton. Wayne is back and there isn't a reason to reach for him anyway.

I like Matt Ryan this year. Relatedly, Julio Jones should be a monster as well. Coming off that foot injury may drop him a couple picks, but I think he will dominate. Also, somebody's gotta catch some of the passes that went to Gonzalez.

Also, I read/heard somewhere recently that Brandin Cooks has been destroying d-backs in Saints camp.

Everyone and their mom and their moms mom is going to be over drafting cooks. Lets do everyone a favor and kill any value he has this year. Just take a massive dump on his value and draft him in the 4th.

Ellington may have a better chance of being CJ Spiller than Spiller. Id def get Spiller if the value is right tho. Id prefer him to be my RB3.

Ellington has 6 games in the NFCW. Spiller has 6 games in the AFCE. SoS favors Spiller, IMO.

An important bit of news is jordan matthews listed as the 4th receiver right now. I think cooper is still in a walking boot so he has a shot.

Love this topic. This is the type of topic that wins u championships. Cooks value had sky rocketed. He'll be hard to get.

I like andre Williams, Michael Floyd, Kenny stills, markus wheaton, jay cutler, and reggie bush/joique handcuff

he gets enough touches and goal line work to be my flex which warrants taking both him and bush. he becomes a rb 2 if bush goes down. am I off base here?

I would say bell is worth the price. Bush WILL get hurt and when he does bell becomes an every down back.

• Like 1

he gets enough touches and goal line work to be my flex which warrants taking both him and bush. he becomes a rb 2 if bush goes down. am I off base here?

Ray rice, chris johnson, ben tate all went after bell and they are all starters. At the right price i will draft him, the price is too much right now.

• Like 1

I'd rather have Johnson but rice is gonna sit out those 2 games and watch his job vanish. I like pierce a lot. as for tate he couldn't stay healthy as a backup time share guy so I am not touching him. but I get what ur overall point is and agree that one can do better at the slot in which joique is being drafted

I'd rather have Johnson but rice is gonna sit out those 2 games and watch his job vanish. I like pierce a lot. as for tate he couldn't stay healthy as a backup time share guy so I am not touching him. but I get what ur overall point is and agree that one can do better at the slot in which joique is being drafted

Yeah you may not agree with all the players, but there are some very nice starters at all positions i would rather take.

Plus a lot of joiques production was during games bush started. It was hard to pull the trigger on starting him.

all facts. what do u make of gerhart this year?

I like him a lot. His adp is early 4th which kind of sucks because i have been targeting him every draft. Hopefully his hip flexor injury brings his adp back down a little. The best thing that can happen is he doesnt play in the first pre season game.

Its funny because there has been a good amount of debate about him here. There are more than a few people who have said he is a dnd for them, but he hasnt gone past 4.4 in my last 5 drafts. He has solid speed, great size, and should get a ton of volume, including catches. He is safer than guys like ellington imo who is in a really tough div and isnt a big back.

Plus if you look at jax sched it really is pretty favorable.

why so high on Pierce?

Ravens are playing their first two games at home against Cinci and Pittsburgh. He was 17/66/0 last year against those two at home. And he had a 2.9 ypc for the season...

Not a fan of Pierce. He's been given a ton of chances but never looked better than average.

An important bit of news is jordan matthews listed as the 4th receiver right now. I think cooper is still in a walking boot so he has a shot.

Matthews is going to start for sure. Brad Smith might be ahead of him temporarily, but its only a matter of time, particularly if he keeps dominating the 2nd team. I fully agree that he could be a great bargain in the early drafts...but I'm weary that his ADP is going to skyrocket if he has a good preseason game or two

Anyone hot on verren? Last year there was a

Ton of hype. He did get hurt. I also think

Brady is being a little under valued. He didn't have gronk or verren and Amendola for most if the year.