Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

If you could only pick 1

Tough call between cooks and sankey. I prob cant decide until week 1. A potential big play wr with a top qb or a potentially good rb who gets 15-20 touches a game. Im gonna say Cooks but that could be grossly overrating him.

I would pick the one that will score the most points for my fantasy team . I think Hyde will be that guy right now .

I'm going with Cooks as a franchise building block. Mostly for the obvious reasons of Brees throwing to him and the Saints need for a breakout wr to go with Graham. The Saints will continue to have a potent offense for several years to come at least while Brees is playing at this level. I think he wins Offensive Roy and only gets better next year.

Going with a rb like Sankey is a safer choice because the value for a 3 down back is much higher then ever. So if you went that route who could knock you for it.

Good luck !

Long-term? I really like Sammy Watkins. He strikes me as the kind of WR that is going to get catches no matter who the QB is but it might take some time for him to be on a high-powered offense. His value is directly tied to Manuel - if you think he becomes "the man" there then you take him sooner. He's the craziest physical tools (size and speed with hands) that I've seen since...CJ? But WR's are so dependent on a good QB.

Everyone wants a RB keeper because they're gold for years. So Snakey and Freeman are at the top of my list there. I will take Hyde if I can late late late, but he'll go over a 15-16-17th round pick in my league based on Gore's potential for injury and keeper value and that will be too rich for my blood.

Everyone wants a RB keeper because they're gold for years. So Snakey and Freeman are at the top of my list there. I will take Hyde if I can late late late, but he'll go over a 15-16-17th round pick in my league based on Gore's potential for injury and keeper value and that will be too rich for my blood.

I like it when you call me big snakey

Watkins is out because of his qb. I could be dead wrong, but i think the other players are safer. Is watkins so much better than cooks that his utter lack of qb makes up for cooks + drew brees = rainbows?

As of right now I would go with Hyde. Great front line for blocking, good (not great) mobile QB who can take some pressure off the run game, decent receiving corps for the same reason, and a great defense to keep games close and have the RB just pound the rock

Benjamin :ninja:

no but probably cooks