Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Week 1 Defense?

How about Eagles vs Jags awesome scoring machine . I think Lions vs that scoring machine the Giants could be a good one .

Im still sticking with Jets vs Oakland.......but ill see what comes up in the next week or so.

There's I know at least two of these threads already. To answer your question if took steelers against browns for week 1

Bears vs Bills

So torn about who to go with Week 1. Debating between the Lions at home on MNF vs Eli and the Giants who have looked awful all preseason! Steelers at home vs the Browns who also haven't looked great, issues at QB and NO WRs to throw to, should be very low scoring. Was also really liking the Jets at home vs Raiders making the cross country trip with Matt "Pick 6" Schaub coming to town. But now it looks like Carr will get the start. Ideally a DST facing a rookie QB making his first start is a dream but Carr has looked impressive, even against Seattle. What say you?

Lions vs Giants

Pitt vs Browns

Jets vs Raiders

Im a Bears fan and i wouldnt start that pile of dogcrap defense vs a college team.........

Ill roll with the Jets or perhaps Tampa since they are still out there on ours.

Have PIT right now. Low scoring game but I'm wondering how many turnovers/sacks they'll generate.

DET is an option I'd consider....but they crapped on me last year against the Giants during the playoffs. Eli seems shot....so I might roll with them instead.

How about Eagles vs Jags awesome scoring machine . I think Lions vs that scoring machine the Giants could be a good one .

What did the lions do last year against the giants? And they no longer have Chris Houston. Eagles maybe but Jacksonville has played better on the road and eagles are no great defense.

Personally, I would have to say the steelers and jets are good week 1 options.

So torn about who to go with Week 1. Debating between the Lions at home on MNF vs Eli and the Giants who have looked awful all preseason! Steelers at home vs the Browns who also haven't looked great, issues at QB and NO WRs to throw to, should be very low scoring. Was also really liking the Jets at home vs Raiders making the cross country trip with Matt "Pick 6" Schaub coming to town. But now it looks like Carr will get the start. Ideally a DST facing a rookie QB making his first start is a dream but Carr has looked impressive, even against Seattle. What say you?

Lions vs Giants

Pitt vs Browns

Jets vs Raiders

In a meaningful game Carr is not going to look great across the country in New Jersey. And as for Seattle, they are both west coast and Seattle usually is worse on the road defensively. Also.........Its the fourth pre-season game.

texans

More like the redskins who have three receiving options to Houston's two. And this has trap game written all over it for Houston.

More like the redskins who have three receiving options to Houston's two. And this has trap game written all over it for Houston.

LOL, how is this a trap game? Both teams were awful last season, and it's Week 1.