Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

Pierre Thomas - 100 recpts?

Last year Thomas and Sproles each got 549/77/513/5 and 220/71/604/4 on terms of rush yds/recs/rec yds/total tds

Now that Sproles is gone, I wonder if it is over zealous to expect 100 receptions from Thomas. Not sure the Ingram or Khiry pose much of a threat in that part of the Saints game.

Anyone thinking Thomas is a late round gem that could post 1200 total yards/ 100 receptions and 8-9 TD's

It seems to me the the Saints RB's are always overlooked and possibly rightfully so, but could this be the year Thomas emerges as a semi stud do to the vacancy left behind by Sproles.

Ingram has already been more involved in the passing game, and he's shown solid blitz pickups - which helps his cause to be out there on passing situations.

Also, don't forget Cooks is going to be getting some of the opportunities vacated by Sproles.

I personally wouldn't be on PThomas having 100 recs; though what's wrong with just being happy with the 70+ he posted last year???

Ingram has already been more involved in the passing game, and he's shown solid blitz pickups - which helps his cause to be out there on passing situations.

Also, don't forget Cooks is going to be getting some of the opportunities vacated by Sproles.

I personally wouldn't be on PThomas having 100 recs; though what's wrong with just being happy with the 70+ he posted last year???

Oh I'll be happy but I would be happier still if it came with an extra few TD's. We are only .5 PPR so that mitigates my happiness just a bit.

whoawhoawhoa ... let's pump the damn brakes here, Sparky

the hell with his projections ... 'dafuq you talking about with "late" round gem??

his current adp is 7th round ... so, unless your draft is only nine or ten rounds, then there is no way in hell this dude and "late round" should be uttered in the same sentence.

HTH.

He will get at least what he got last year. But his ceiling is even higher, at around 90 balls. He grossly underrated this year though. I got him in the 7th and Ingram in the 12th which is crazy.

People must want no part of it.

can we tie up new poster guy with upper class trash and snatchit and ship them all to the land of axe elf? :lol:

the receptions left by sproles can go to any number of players. Cooks, Thomas, a few to Ingram/Ronbinson and some to Kenny Stills.

we are all trying to be a football genius like you White Wonder.... The dude that never posts anything of substance, only chimes in on other peoples threads, what a joke

we are all trying to be a football genius like you White Wonder.... The dude that never posts anything of substance, only chimes in on other peoples threads, what a joke

im no football genius, i just prefer not to post like a crackhead.

littering the board with tons of super long titled posts =/= good contribution. hth

• Like 1

Possible as long as he stays healthy. He's a very dynamic player. I am extremely high on him in PPR

They have been talking in New Orleans about a reduced role for Pierre

Ingram would seem the clearest choice to benefit

Pierre will probably have his best games against better offenses teams that the Saints may get in a shootout with. When games are on the line, I promise P. Thomas will be the guy called on. I bet he's lost fumbles less than 7 times his whole career. The dude is just money. One of the most underrated RB's in the whole league. But, his general work load will be less due to some young talent,

Last year Thomas and Sproles each got 549/77/513/5 and 220/71/604/4 on terms of rush yds/recs/rec yds/total tds

Now that Sproles is gone, I wonder if it is over zealous to expect 100 receptions from Thomas. Not sure the Ingram or Khiry pose much of a threat in that part of the Saints game.

Anyone thinking Thomas is a late round gem that could post 1200 total yards/ 100 receptions and 8-9 TD's

It seems to me the the Saints RB's are always overlooked and possibly rightfully so, but could this be the year Thomas emerges as a semi stud do to the vacancy left behind by Sproles.

If you check out the PPR stats on FFTODAY stats . I think his number will be right around the same has last season .

im no football genius, i just prefer not to post like a crackhead.

littering the board with tons of super long titled posts =/= good contribution. hth

:overhead: :first: