Sign in to follow this  
pitsteel

do i dare trade graham

i was offered giovanni bernard, emanual sanders, vernon davis and j boykin for jimmy graham and pierre thomas. ppr league 6 points for td. My rb are bush, mathews, vereen, thomas. My wr are cobb, maclin, tate, ns and lafell. My other te is ertz. do i trade my best player ?

Yes you do. You need the RB, and the difference between Graham and VD/Ertz may not be as big as the difference you suffer should bush or mathews go down - Gio is nearly certainly a better play than either of them week to week regardless. In addition, I think Sanders will be your WR2, and outperform Maclin.

Your team name should be the Crystal Chandeliers, lol - you have a whole lot of brittle high ceiling players there!

• Like 1

I would stand pat. Gio hasn't been impressing anyone this preseason, and I think you have enough depth... although fragile depth... to make a run.

Bernard becomes our number one RB , and Sanders becomes our number two WR . I like the deal I would go for it you can use help at both of them positions . I think it's a upgrade for this team . Losing Graham is tough but you also get Davis , now he is no Graham but he is still very good . So yea do,the deal

I agree, stay put. You can do better than that for Graham and if you can't you shouldn't make the trade. Graham is elite, elite. It would not surprise me to see him out do last year's performance.

I agree, stay put. You can do better than that for Graham and if you can't you shouldn't make the trade. Graham is elite, elite. It would not surprise me to see him out do last year's performance.

exactly... it seems silly to trade talent for depth this early... now if you had a couple of critical injuries then I could see you unloading graham, but I think a lot of people around here are overvaluing gio and sanders

I would not do it.

Gio is going to split time with Hill

Vernon will not put up those numbers with Crab back

Vereen will be a good back this year if he stays healthy.

Stand pat my friend good luck :cheers:

He is trying to pull a fast one on you by making it seem like bernard is a far superior option to thomas, when it could easily end up much closer than you think.

• Like 1

He is trying to pull a fast one on you by making it seem like bernard is a far superior option to thomas, when it could easily end up much closer than you think.

This :pointstosky:

Always try to keep the highest level of talent at as many positions on ur starting roster.

I always trade depth for an upgrade at said position...DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! :nono:

Unless of course its me trading with you :clap:

Id make the trade. Gio is a high upside RB and vernon is a decent TE replacement. Plus you get the wrs wich are upside depth upgrades from Lafell and Maclin who is unplayable to me.

Anyone who drafts Jimmy Graham is gonna get burned.

Anyone who drafts Jimmy Graham is gonna get burned.

Only if he gets hurt (which could be said for any player). If healthy, he will be the #1 TE again.

Only if he gets hurt (which could be said for any player). If healthy, he will be the #1 TE again.

You don't understand. .. BURNED

• Like 1

For the love of god do not make that trade! I have no faith Gio is going to be any better than the rbs u already have. Cannot be sure sanders will be any better than Tate or Maclin and almost certainly not better than Cobb. I AM sure Graham will be better than Davis! there is ZERO reason to trade right now. What if Ertz does blow up as many think he will? THEN u could make a much better trade trading either Ertz or Graham, and for players you'll know are performing bc they'd have played some games already. He's also probably panicking bc the SF offense has looked REALLY bad in preseason. Don't inherit that potential problem by taking Davis!