Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Lorenzo taliaferro?

Some of you try way to hard...

So, I may just start threads with practice squad guys, just so I can say I'm the guy who discovered the talent. I'm that awesome.

• Like 1

I've been looking at Taliaferro all year and I feel a bit idiotic for missing the Pierce news.

He's my no. 1 pickup this week, but question - what's the prognosis on Pierce coming back and holding the starting job?

Or is Pierce done as starter and it's all Ferro from here?

Yeah, uhm ... I'm gonna hafta go ahead and, uh ... disagree with you, a little bit.

It's still a muddled backfield. Lotta guys, lot more experience than some pizza delivery, old school Nintendo game.

Nothing has been decided. But, he is looking promising. No doubt about it.

Are you just trolling at this point?

I have the # 1 priority and the options are quite slim. Been sitting on the top priority for 3 weeks and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Could of had Forsett but waited..

Taliaferro could go back to getting 0 carriers when Pierce returns..

Are you just trolling at this point?

I have the # 1 priority and the options are quite slim. Been sitting on the top priority for 3 weeks and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Could of had Forsett but waited..

Taliaferro could go back to getting 0 carriers when Pierce returns..

I'm assuming Kniles Davis and Donald Brown were rostered last week when you kept you waiver priority.

I am NOT wasting my waiver spot on Taliaferro. If he somehow makes it through waiver I'll add him as a lottery ticket, but I just don't think the probablity he somehow turns into a Workhorse starting RB on that team unless there are more injuries. It looks more and more like a full blown RBBC in Baltimore.

I'm assuming Kniles Davis and Donald Brown were rostered last week when you kept you waiver priority.

I am NOT wasting my waiver spot on Taliaferro. If he somehow makes it through waiver I'll add him as a lottery ticket, but I just don't think the probablity he somehow turns into a Workhorse starting RB on that team unless there are more injuries. It looks more and more like a full blown RBBC in Baltimore.

Yea they were both rostered. I've been waiting for that sure fire pickup but it hasn't happened yet... I need a defense this week as well but don't really want to blow my pick on one of those so I will have to wait to see what D goes unclaimed..

Yea they were both rostered. I've been waiting for that sure fire pickup but it hasn't happened yet... I need a defense this week as well but don't really want to blow my pick on one of those so I will have to wait to see what D goes unclaimed..

I have too. I used an early waiver on rainey so i hope martin can keep up the injuries. Of course this year there really isnt any obvious options at the top.

It looks more and more like a full blown RBBC in Baltimore.

My question is though: When was the last Kubiak RBBC offense?

I get that it's Harbaugh's team to run but I can't shake this dumb feeling that one RB will separate and become the workhorse. I feel like if Kubiak likes a RB, he'll be allowed to ride that RB. Just depends on who that is.

My question is though: When was the last Kubiak RBBC offense?

I get that it's Harbaugh's team to run but I can't shake this dumb feeling that one RB will separate and become the workhorse. I feel like if Kubiak likes a RB, he'll be allowed to ride that RB. Just depends on who that is.

Last week Forsett also had 11 carries and 3 catches. :dunno:

I too am intrigued by the guy; but with Peirce coming back maybe even this week I'm just not ready to burn my top waiver spot. Like I said if I can add him after waivers I will.

He may end up being this years Zac Stacy, but the odds are against it. I think I'll wait for a better opportunity. It's a gamble, which is what makes fantasy football fun.

[x] speed

[x] toughness

[ ] ready for the bigtime

No one will ever know if he is ready for the big time unless they actually give him a shot at "the big time"

• Like 1

This is one of those things where the rookie needs to be demonstrably better than the vet to get the job. Pierce sucks. Eventually even NFL coaches will have to succumb to that fact and give Lorenzo the ball.

• Like 1

Just submitted a bid for him....will be dropping Pierce if I have the high bid.

I feel ok about it too.

So now is this kid even worth a roster spot with Pierce back?

Guy who picked him up this week dumped him already.

Id have to drop either Toby, SJAX, Trent, Blue, Brown, or McFadden for him......just not sure his situation is any better than the colossal shiit storm stable of fecal matter i have right now.

I picked him up after he passed through waivers. I am willing to see if he develops into a workhorse before i need him for the week 9 bye.

I'm holding both Pierce and Taliaferro right now, but on the bench as I wait to see who emerges as the front-runner or if it devolves into a total timeshare. This situation is leaving a lot to be desired. DMC, Greene, and Moreno are both waiting to be picked up, but I'm not sure if it's worth dropping one of these guys, at least not yet.

Just read all the articles I could find on Pierce's return and Harbaugh hasn't directly come out and named him the starter. Usually coaches will get ahead of a situation. Seems fishy. I think Taliaferro ends up starting this game and getting the majority (slight majority) of the rushes.

I have him as a starter for "now". Am staring at The Fake McCoy and Carlos Hyde on the bench. Still time to waiver on McCoy.

I have him as a starter for "now". Am staring at The Fake McCoy and Carlos Hyde on the bench. Still time to waiver on McCoy.

Yeah.....not sure if hes in a time share that HIS time share is better than DMC or Trents......I dunno....

I dropped Matt Asiata for him.

I think he may be legit, Pierce has his chances to become the starter and was pedestrian. LT (too early to call him that LOL) had a good showing against a solid defense. I'm starting him this week.

This guy made it thourgh waivers so I snagged him (dropping Woodhead) without losing my waiver position. I like him as a stash and see guy long term as he might arise as the starter out of that group but I don't have the cojones to start him this week, against a stellar Panthers D.

I read on another site that Pierce has been NAMED the starter so I checked the web and could find nothing. Nothing except a reporter who says he expects Pierce to start. The coaches haven't tweeted or said anything. The silence is deafening. Taliaferro will start IMO and get the bulk (slightly at first) of carries. I'm starting him due to bye weeks for other RBs.