Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Benching Kennan?

I consider him a must-start, despite his crappy week 1 performance. Now he goes against Sherman and the hawks. Are u guys benching him for a lesser-talented wideout based on this matchup? Rivers said he's not afraid to throw Sherman's way, and they get to play at home.

Sitting him but not down on him for the season. He has some rib injury and facing Seattle. He practiced fully but who knows how painful it is.

I start Tate, Cooks, Benjamin

Sit Hunter, Allen

I am playing Harvin for him this week, just because of Sherman, But I am high on him for the rest of the year. I have pretty bad luck with starting the right guy, so start him with confidence everyone.

For some reason I'm playing Greg Jennings over him this week, but playing him over Brian Quick in another league.

I am this week. he starts the year off with 2 hard games against 2 really good cover corners. After this game though I am starting him all day every day.

Do you mean Keenan Allen? If so no you don't bench him.

Yes, you do bench him. I drafted him in the 3rd rnd this year so I obviously like him a lot. I sat him last week vs Patrick Peterson and I'll be benching him again vs the hawks. After that he's starting for me the rest of the year hopefully.

I am playing Harvin for him this week, just because of Sherman, But I am high on him for the rest of the year. I have pretty bad luck with starting the right guy, so start him with confidence everyone.

Unless it's Dez, Demaryius, A.J., Julio or Calvin, you shouldn't be starting anyone in place of Harvin. He is a stud--receving and rushing threat.

I consider him a must-start, despite his crappy week 1 performance. Now he goes against Sherman and the hawks. Are u guys benching him for a lesser-talented wideout based on this matchup? Rivers said he's not afraid to throw Sherman's way, and they get to play at home.

havent been to this place in a while. sherman plays on one side ONLY. he wont cover keenan unless they roll keenan to that side. that being said the chargers are without their starting center. i believe that seattles d will key in on that weakness and its going to be bad for rivers. that should be the only reason why should consider benching him

LOL yea he is a must bench .

havent been to this place in a while. sherman plays on one side ONLY. he wont cover keenan unless they roll keenan to that side. that being said the chargers are without their starting center. i believe that seattles d will key in on that weakness and its going to be bad for rivers. that should be the only reason why should consider benching him

exactly.

Green Bay sacrificed Boykin to Sherman last week, and he was held without a catch ... don't even think he was targeted.

meanwhile, Jordy (15) and Cobb (10) sure were ... so for the Chargers ... 3 wide sets, sacrifice Royal to the abyss, and pepper Keenan and Floyd w/targets.

the key is how San Diego's defense handles the 'hawks offense. if it gets out of hand early, it could get ugly, but that would lead to more Keenan targets, ya know ? :dunno:

As an Alston owner, I'm cringing at having to pull Keenan off the bench this week. I really don't like that match up.

Could a team simply throw out a decoy over to his side and let them play ten on ten with the rest of the team? Say the Chargers throw Royal outside and let Sherman "Shut him down" and game plan for ten on ten with the rest of the team? I dunno, an idea?

Could a team simply throw out a decoy over to his side and let them play ten on ten with the rest of the team? Say the Chargers throw Royal outside and let Sherman "Shut him down" and game plan for ten on ten with the rest of the team? I dunno, an idea?

I was thinking this; he only plays one side of the field. U gotta think seattle would change it up if it becomes apparent Allen is burning them on the other side.

This is basically what the Packers did. It worked okay, but obviously not well enough.

I'm benching Allen for an RB this week--still noodling Fred Jackson or Asiata--and playing Colston and Dez ahead of him in WR slots, to give you an idea of where I rate him. I think he'll get some catches but won't be likely to do better than something like 5/50.

I am this week. he starts the year off with 2 hard games against 2 really good cover corners. After this game though I am starting him all day every day.

This.

He's not an unbenchable stud- yet.

Starting Pierre Thomas over him in my flex.