Sign in to follow this  
Ball Madden

kirk cousins

Is anybody else hoping kirk cousins can be the man? I'm hurting for a good QB and I'm hoping he is my saviour lol.

No I am hoping to pick him up and see fail .

Cousins is potentially a good pickup in deeper leagues (12 or more teams) or in 2 qb leagues. I think rg3's days may be numbered in Washington

I have Romo and Wilson and contemplating picking him up, but...probably won't.

Oh I'd drop Romo for him right focking now if you have waiver priority and the RG3 owner is without a good backup.

Smells a little like the Nick Foles situation last year....I'm considering dropping Big Bed for him as a back up to Matt Ryan

I picked him up last week in a 2qb league with NO starters on the wire. at 1% owned one of the owners actually laughed at me for wasting my ww position on a player that would not even play.

This week he is in my starting lineup over a tough road game and kinda crappy performance of locker last week.

Oh I'd drop Romo for him right focking now if you have waiver priority and the RG3 owner is without a good backup.

What I did instead is propose a trade with the Rivers owner. I gave up Romo, MJD, McFadden and Nugent, and received Rivers, Stewart, Crosby and the Ravens D.

man, Romo just doesn't look right ... and i'm tired of watching him hand off to Murray.

TWIlliams and Witten in the tank as a result ... only Dez is eating :dunno:

won't drop Romo, but the Cuz has been picked to replace him this week :banana:

hoping DJax can suit up ... you just KNOW that gang banging foo' wants to rip the Iggles a new one :music_guitarred:

Cuz has the G-Men next week ... sink or swim, mofo

What are you and your owners leaguemates bidding and winning with in FAAB?

I got him very cheap...I don't think anyone else even put in a bid.

In my 2QB ppr league I was in a lot of trouble after Mathews went down but I still took Cousins with my first waiver. Luckily D. Brown made it back to me and I got him the second time around.

Granted, part of the reason for this is that I only had 2 QBs on my roster and one of them was Romo.

I got him very cheap...I don't think anyone else even put in a bid.

Not me, I went 19/100 and that missed. For whatever reason FF owners like the guy, this is not first time I've seen him fly off the shelf.

I started RGPee week 1 and week 2

I am 1 and 1, luckily.

FOCK HIM!

Not me, I went 19/100 and that missed. For whatever reason FF owners like the guy, this is not first time I've seen him fly off the shelf.

I guess I spent about 4% to get him.

Like others have said, he is a better pocket passer and there have been quotes and the like from pre-season and before that Gruden actually preferred cousins over RGIII so take it for what it's worth.

If RGIII misses 4-6 weeks that could be just enough time for the SKins to get comfortable with COusins and decided to keep him in as the starter. If they are winning and competing for the NFC East there will be some sever backlash if the pull him for RGIII and he doesnt perform. They will use the rise the hot arm excuse.

I guess I spent about 4% to get him.

I think news on Palmer and Romo drove up the price, and also people seem to like his talent. I can recall this happening before.