Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Anyone else benching all Patriots vs Bengals

I have Edelman and I can see that Bengals Defense fresh off a bye dominating the Patriots and there skill players. KCs corners dominated Edelman's hobbit arse

After last week. I don't see how I can do anything but bench every Patriot.

I also plan on taking Larry Donnell in the first round next year. That dude can play.

Benching Edelman would be a classic overreaction based on 1 game IMO. I can see the Patriots struggling, but Edelman has been very consistent aside from Monday night.

• Like 1

If the Bengals coaching staff is smart, BIG IF, they would double and triple team Edelman...get the D off the field on 3-and-out, then watch the O smoke the Patriots...wash, rinse, repeat! Easy victory IMO if the Bengals follow this blue print. LOL

That offense of the Patriots is completely lost and clueless, how does Josh McDaniels still have a job? Brady is the worst QB in the division, he's not helping any, but the play calling his hideous.

If the Bengals coaching staff is smart, BIG IF, they would double and triple team Edelman...get the D off the field on 3-and-out, then watch the O smoke the Patriots...wash, rinse, repeat! Easy victory IMO if the Bengals follow this blue print. LOL

That offense of the Patriots is completely lost and clueless, how does Josh McDaniels still have a job? Brady is the worst QB in the division, he's not helping any, but the play calling his hideous.

Triple team the slot receiver because Gronk and LaFell didn't exist last week. :lol:

Watch the bengals get pasted in foxboro.

I was thinking the same thing; wacky NFL week to week.

That said, the NE offense looks terrible.

McDaniels is a focking idiot. I could not believe my eyes when the Pats came out throwing from the spread formation against the Chiefs. Your o-line can't pass block for sh!t and you don't have any receivers--what the fock are you doing running the spread?? :doh:

As much pleasure as I had watching the pats suffer, and I loved it, even I wouldn't pretend to call it a trend. Sure, they aren't the same 50 pt threat they used to be, but this is now a common expectation or, were gonna see a repeat performance?? Not buying that here.

I don't expect anything near that. I expect anger and revenge, even if the blocking sucks, which it does, those guys are gonna play pissed.

Plus, Brady is a good QB..again, not that I like em..but let's be real, you can't complete passes with dudes blindsiding you and planting you on your six. He had a bad game, but I'm not sure I'd call it over for good.

I'm considering grabbing Bengals dst. I like their chances.

Bengals DST are available in your league? They're tops in multiple categories and just wait til Vontaze Burfict comes back they could be about equal to Andre Ellington.

McDaniels is a focking idiot. I could not believe my eyes when the Pats came out throwing from the spread formation against the Chiefs. Your o-line can't pass block for sh!t and you don't have any receivers--what the fock are you doing running the spread?? :doh:

Agree I think the first carry was to Ridley out of the power I and he got 6 yards and then they didn't go back to him let Verren try to run out of shotgun and ended up getting so far behind they could run Ridley down hill anymore. Patriots play best when Ridley is getting the ball up the middle and play action passing the ball....