Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Rashad Jennings out

Been carrying Williams on my bench in all leagues for just such an unfortunate occasion.....kid is the real deal.

No, it didn't look bad and he walked right to the sideline. He sat there getting looked at by the trainer and didn't return. If they hadn't told me he was hurt, I wouldn't have known.

No, it didn't look bad and he walked right to the sideline. He sat there getting looked at by the trainer and didn't return. If they hadn't told me he was hurt, I wouldn't have known.

Thanks hopefully being safe

I remember this happened to DMac a couple of years ago. He got hurt, stood on the sidelines like he was ok, then proceeded to miss the next 6-7 weeks.

Not saying it's the same thing with Jennings.... just saying it still p!sses me off to this day.

I remember this happened to DMac a couple of years ago. He got hurt, stood on the sidelines like he was ok, then proceeded to miss the next 6-7 weeks.

Not saying it's the same thing with Jennings.... just saying it still p!sses me off to this day.

Yeah one foot vs one knee vs 2 different people

Yeah one foot vs one knee vs 2 different people

Jennings has a pretty good history of nancy-itis

Jennings has a pretty good history of nancy-itis

Being a backup must have been really Nancy

Being a backup must have been really Nancy

He spent a whole season on IR as a backup. hth

He spent a whole season on IR as a backup. hth

Well lots of guys have been on IR not saying much descriptive. Shiit happens

Been carrying Williams on my bench in all leagues for just such an unfortunate occasion.....kid is the real deal.

I keep hearing that, but 20 friggin carries for only 65 yards against a Falcons defense which has been anemic against the run?

I keep hearing that, but 20 friggin carries for only 65 yards against a Falcons defense which has been anemic against the run?

Exactly.

As a Jennings owner, not worried.

Exactly.

As a Jennings owner, not worried.

Yes more worried about knee

Hope the knee keeps him out a few weeks. I have Williams and can't stomach his slowly increasing role. I need a baller who carrys the ball.

Hope the knee keeps him out a few weeks. I have Williams and can't stomach his slowly increasing role. I need a baller who carrys the ball.

It wasn't increasing only for the Thursday night deal

Ummm.........no

Let's face it......it's gonna be Williams for a while.

Let's face it......it's gonna be Williams for a while.

Link

Link

link?

I am guessing, obviously......but a knee sprain with swelling would logically lend itself to missing some time, or at least a much smaller load. With their bye coming up in week 8, and Williams looking good, it wouldn't be a stretch to think they might hold him out until after then....depending on the severity, of course.

He says he feels alright and we will know more on Monday. But if I had to guess I'd say he will miss 1 week and play in limited fashion the next game. Then prob be relegated to split timeshare the rest of the year just cuz coughlin.

He says he feels alright and we will know more on Monday. But if I had to guess I'd say he will miss 1 week and play in limited fashion the next game. Then prob be relegated to split timeshare the rest of the year just cuz coughlin.

Wow that's a lot of assumption to come from a guy saying he feels all right?

Wow that's a lot of assumption to come from a guy saying he feels all right?

Players always say that. They don't know jack about medicine and it's all about what the doctors say. I just took a basic knee sprain and called it 2 weeks and cut it to 1 since he says he feels alright. Then again I don't know jack either, that's why it was just a guess.