Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The following scrubs can be safely dropped

Garçon

Crabtree

Patterson

Perhaps.......but before he plays tomorrow?

I put AP in stupidity category. He didnt underperform on field,.. hes just an idiot.

As far as performing on field only, Keenan Allen has to be near top.

Monte Ball and Doug Martin say hi

Can Asiata be added to this list?

I just don't see how they can give it back to Asiata. With their record, they need spark. I personally am dropping Asiata for Crowell despite Tate.

I put AP in stupidity category. He didnt underperform on field,.. just in parenting.

Fixed :thumbsup:

Most definitely Stacy. He's in the same boat as Spiller to me. Why oh why did I not see this coming when I had CJ and Gerhart on my dnd list?

I just don't see how they can give it back to Asiata. With their record, they need spark. I personally am dropping Asiata for Crowell despite Tate.

I'm about to do the same thing. I'm in a short bench (4 players), TD-heavy non-ppr league where my RBs suck and I've been starting Asiata. But I look at my bench... for RBs IMO Hill and Ivory have comparable or more potential. Beckham, he stays. Guess I'll keep Calvin :lol:

Figure I'll take a swing with Crowell; he or Hill or Ivory can give me comparable floors at this point, and Crowell is one Tate bagina injury away from potential awesomeness.