Sign in to follow this  
Geddy11

My team is 5-1

….and I've scored more points than only two other teams in a 12 team league. I have the best record in the league. Should I..

A. Keep up the good work.

B. Forfeit the season now due to jealousy.

C. Sit two players this week, just to make things fair.

D. Wait for fantasy karma to rear it's ugly face.

E. FEVERYONEITF

Suggestions are welcomed.

….and I've scored more points than only two other teams in a 12 team league. I have the best record in the league. Should I..

A. Keep up the good work.

B. Forfeit the season now due to jealousy.

C. Sit two players this week, just to make things fair.

D. Wait for fantasy karma to rear it's ugly face.

E. FEVERYONEITF

Suggestions are welcomed.

Huh

c'mon guys, I'm 5-1, haven't even scored a lot of points and everyone is all pissed about it. Let's party!!

I've grown to hate head to head leagues for just this reason.

The best teams are the ones that score the most points. But in head to head leagues, the best teams are all too often the ones that play the luckiest schedule.

I'm 2-4 in my 14 teamer and 4th in total points scored. All 4 of my losses have come against the highest scoring team that respective week. There is a 6-0 team and two 5-1 teams that I've scored more points than. No joke at all, one of the 5-1 teams has L Blount, D McFadden & R Helu as his only RB's on his roster. He's scored about 100 points less than me total....Yet, is still 5-1.

Hopefully things turn around in the second half.

If I were you. I wouldn't be feeling very good about my team if I were 5-1 and 10th in points scored. It just means you've been extremely lucky and that luck could turn bad in spades.

I think you should go to the houses of every member of your league and punch them in the faces in front of their wives and kids.

Threads like these are ones I actually like to read. Not because of what OP is talking about. It's the comments that follow that are worth reading

I've grown to hate head to head leagues for just this reason.

The best teams are the ones that score the most points. But in head to head leagues, the best teams are all too often the ones that play the luckiest schedule.

I'm 2-4 in my 14 teamer and 4th in total points scored. All 4 of my losses have come against the highest scoring team that respective week. There is a 6-0 team and two 5-1 teams that I've scored more points than. No joke at all, one of the 5-1 teams has L Blount, D McFadden & R Helu as his only RB's on his roster. He's scored about 100 points less than me total....Yet, is still 5-1.

Hopefully things turn around in the second half.

If I were you. I wouldn't be feeling very good about my team if I were 5-1 and 10th in points scored. It just means you've been extremely lucky and that luck could turn bad in spades.

Try getting into or changing your main league to a double win loss league....schedules are still random and it isn't perfect....but it at least gives a high scoring team a fighting chance to stay in the hunt if they are facing some unlucky matchups

See my thread in the geek club.

3 leagues.

2-4, 4-2 and 5-1.

All solid drafts, all hurt by injury or suspension. 5-1 team was the team I said from the start, had the most potential. Ray Rice, as my rb3 in PPR seemed so sweet.

See my thread in the geek club.

3 leagues.

2-4, 4-2 and 5-1.

All solid drafts, all hurt by injury or suspension. 5-1 team was the team I said from the start, had the most potential. Ray Rice, as my rb3 in PPR seemed so sweet.

I'm in three leagues and those are my records in the three as well.

The 5-1 team is actually underperforming, I'm getting really cuky eeking out wins.

I'm in three leagues and those are my records in the three as well.

The 5-1 team is actually underperforming, I'm getting really cuky eeking out wins.

If you diversify, in 3 leagues, I think one team, will fail. At least, see my 6th pick team, Megatron, so many injuries, just bad luck that it is 2-4.

I drafted a good team. Bad luck magnet.