Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Screwed by CBS on Harvin deal!

:mad:

I cannot move Percy Harvin from my starting lineup, as he is now with the Jet, and the Jets played Thursday, 10/16.

He was NOT with the Jets earlier in the week, he was with Seattle until Friday or Saturday. And I had him in my lineup.

So I have zero points since the Jets game has been played.I cannot move him as he is a Jet, and I get zero points through no fault of mine.

I sent an email, but I'm not hopeful.

This happen to anyone else?

The guy I am playing this week has harvin and no one to replace him with because of byes. I love it.

:mad:

I cannot move Percy Harvin from my starting lineup, as he is now with the Jet, and the Jets played Thursday, 10/16.

He was NOT with the Jets earlier in the week, he was with Seattle until Friday or Saturday. And I had him in my lineup.

So I have zero points since the Jets game has been played.I cannot move him as he is a Jet, and I get zero points through no fault of mine.

I sent an email, but I'm not hopeful.

This happen to anyone else?

its happening to lots of people, I had to manually set another persons lineup for them. Contact your commish, or post on your league message board, who you intend to put in for him, that should be plenty

its happening to lots of people, I had to manually set another persons lineup for them. Contact your commish, or post on your league message board, who you intend to put in for him, that should be plenty

Can't put anyone in, system won't let me.

The guy I am playing this week has harvin and no one to replace him with because of byes. I love it.

Oh, I have replacements, but CBS won't allow.

If you make a roster mistake you need to pay the price. I drafted Ray Rice and received no favors from the commish or assistance from league mates.

Next time get your lineup set before the game.

You can e-mail CBS and they'll usually make the move you want them to. That is if your commish can't make the move for you, but CBS can override those too.

Yahoo solved it by just keeping Harvin on the Seahawks until after MNF.

If you make a roster mistake you need to pay the price. I drafted Ray Rice and received no favors from the commish or assistance from league mates.

Next time get your lineup set before the game.

pretty much this.

i'm in three CBS leagues, and all the Harvin owners took him out their lineups after the trade was announced ... think CBS gave a 24 hour grace period before switching team designation for that psycho lil' biotch :music_guitarred:

dunno how/why it's now incumbent on league commisioners to tweak Harvin owners fock ups :dunno:

pretty much this.

i'm in three CBS leagues, and all the Harvin owners took him out their lineups after the trade was announced ... think CBS gave a 24 hour grace period before switching team designation for that psycho lil' biotch :music_guitarred:

dunno how/why it's now incumbent on league commisioners to tweak Harvin owners fock ups :dunno:

Didn't know about the grace period...thanks. Thanks for all the helpful feedback everyone :thumbsup:

NFL.com is allowing owners to fix this...even posted a message on every league home screen about it.

Your commish should fix this manually for you. No reason not to.

NFL.com is allowing owners to fix this...even posted a message on every league home screen about it.

Your commish should fix this manually for you. No reason not to.

And they finally did fix the issue. Kudo's to CBS. Took them a while, but all is good. Here is their response:

As a one time courtesy due to the Percy Harvin trade occurring after the Thursday night game, locking Harving for the week, I have gone ahead and benched him for the current scoring period. You can activate another player in his place for this week. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thank you for continuing to make CBSSports.com your Fantasy destination. Please reply to this email should you have additional concerns or more details to provide for updating your question.

Have a great season,

Commish William

So I was able to insert a player in the flex position.

BTW, I hope this is not considered a rambling, incoherent response and is considered a rational thought, and I hope no one here is now dumber for having read it.

(see post #9). :wave:

And they finally did fix the issue. Kudo's to CBS. Took them a while, but all is good. Here is their response:

As a one time courtesy due to the Percy Harvin trade occurring after the Thursday night game, locking Harving for the week, I have gone ahead and benched him for the current scoring period. You can activate another player in his place for this week. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thank you for continuing to make CBSSports.com your Fantasy destination. Please reply to this email should you have additional concerns or more details to provide for updating your question.

Have a great season,

Commish William

So I was able to insert a player in the flex position.

BTW, I hope this is not considered a rambling, incoherent response and is considered a rational thought, and I hope no one here is now dumber for having read it.

(see post #9). :wave:

I didn't think you were complaining. It was a legitimate concern. You set your line-up properly and a guy was traded....uncanny, never happens! Unique situations should be taken care of properly. Glad you got it squared away.

I didn't think you were complaining. It was a legitimate concern. You set your line-up properly and a guy was traded....uncanny, never happens! Unique situations should be taken care of properly. Glad you got it squared away.

Thanks Cuse9.

I just thought the sense panic was funny, like the situation was doomed and not fixable.

Panic....not really. Concern, yes. And if had not been fixed, which was a possibility, that would have sucked.

Strange sense of humor.

(see post #9).

Panic....not really. Concern, yes. And if had not been fixed, which was a possibility, that would have sucked.

Strange sense of humor.

(see post #9).

I have never played in a league where the commissioner couldnt make the adjustment.

CBS has pay-for leagues with prizes where there is no owner-Commish. Entries levels of I believe $100, $250 and $500.

CBS has pay-for leagues with prizes where there is no owner-Commish. Entries levels of I believe $100, $250 and $500.

True. Forgot about that.

:thumbsup:

I made the commish aware of it and he did the right thing and unlocked harvin.

it wasn't my team, my team isn't that bad to have been starting harvin