Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Andre Williams , JAG

Just A Guy

Extremely limited effect on Jennings touches assuming Jennings is back fully healthy after the bye

Thoughts

Omg he's way more talented than Jennings

Yeah we killed that debate

I dropped him before this weeks game. I had already seen enough. Jennings it is.

• Like 1

He runs to contact. No vision at all. I'm disappointed.

agreed....no vision...low RB football IQ...skill/burst/power alone will only get you so far...

The problem is that he drains value from Jennings because of his goal line punching power.

The problem is that he sucks value out of Jennings because of his goal line punching power.

I used to think that too, but Williams hasn't had much power these past two weeks. Granted, the Giants didn't get a lot of goal line chances, but I wasn't impressed.

The problem is that he drains value from Jennings because of his goal line punching power.

Not worried in the least about that. If anything his short stint showed he is nothing special that requires entry at goal line

fellow Jennings owners can relax ... this kid is no threat to our boy going forward :banana:

man, Williams makes LeRoy Hoard look like Barry Sanders :shocking:

He has displayed little or no goal line punching power, and at least Jennings keeps the threat of the pass alive in those situations.

I thought he might show promise, but there's nothing to see. Jennings' job all the way and they won't even hesitate.

REally really excited for Jennings return. Rest up rashad, even tho im thin at rb, need this guy healthy, no half ass reggie bush/Calvin nonsense.

REally really excited for Jennings return. Rest up rashad, even tho im thin at rb, need this guy healthy, no half ass reggie bush/Calvin nonsense.

Add Graham in there too.

Add Graham in there too.

ofmg this. so sick of guys suiting up just to do nothing or be decoys. Why risk the season or your career over accruing another game played or whatever they are trying to prove. Get healthy, you are one of the games biggest stars!

He reminds me of a runner that could be good with a zone blocking scheme. A one cut and go type... too early in his career to say whether he will be good or not. He has some talent, but it's just not developed.

Long term hold! Short term fodder!