Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Will we ever see Latavius Murray this year ?

In the past month, RBs on these teams:

Saints

Giants

Redskins

Seahawks

... have piled up 97/447/4.61 YPC on the 9ers.

No Willis, Bowman or Dorsey still, maybe people have just gotten used to that.

Good point here Saints. They used to be a top 5 rushing defense. They have slipped to eight.

25 touches today (so much for not being the work horse). He had a big gain taken away by a flag. Does he put up similar numbers against KC again? Any value for week 16?

An honest assessment of what happened today would be nice for those of us that will have the Latavius decision next week.

(vs. guys like R.Jennings, D.Herron, J.Hill, etc.)

Was Murray hesitant? Poor decision-making/vision to find holes? OLine awful? SF Def dominant?

Was on the road returning home, saw game at various public houses while stopping. He seemed to have little room at times, and was hit behind LOS on occasion. He can catch the ball out of the backfield and block.

Much ado about little though, you won't see me downplaying the toughness of the 49ers or their defense.

Maybe some questions answered for the Raider braintrust. Now there's an oxymoron.

Murray did go crazy against these guys three weeks ago. Can he do it again?

Murray did go crazy against these guys three weeks ago. Can he do it again?

- what we do know is this .... kid is getting the touches. with his talent and explosiveness, that's all you can ask for at this point.

things will be tighter in KC, but all it takes is ONE breakaway to make the day successful.

start w/confidence :thumbsup:

- what we do know is this .... kid is getting the touches. with his talent and explosiveness, that's all you can ask for at this point.

things will be tighter in KC, but all it takes is ONE breakaway to make the day successful.

All I know is last year in Week 15 Jamaal Charles torched the Raiders for 6 TD's.

All I know is last year in Week 15 Jamaal Charles torched the Raiders for 6 TD's.

it was 5

4 thru the air, 1 via the ground

what a glorious semi-final victory he delivered me, on my way the to 2013 'chip on his back

Yeah Jamal carried me to a superbowl last year. This week i'll be playing against him. ugh.

Anyway, I'll be starting Murray in at least 1, if not 2 leagues over the likes of Mason and Hill/Gio.

Good point here Saints. They used to be a top 5 rushing defense. They have slipped to eight.

In one league at a glance they are now No. 11 fewest FFPA on the season season (ie 22nd most FFPA all year)

But - Last 5 weeks per FFT they are 9th most.

I may start, but it many not be with confidence Guy.

thePRO

Posted Today, 12:33 AM

Who would you guys go with:

L. Murray or C. Ivory (against the Titans)

I have the same decision to make and I'm leaning toward Murray. I just think he will get more touches than Ivory and has a better chance at a big game (as evidenced by the last time these teams played).

Who would you guys go with:

L. Murray or C. Ivory (against the Titans)

I would go Murray, more touches, teams have been lighting up KC run defense and he is more explosive.