Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 11 F.U. thread

Fock you Houston. Throwing the ball to JJ focking Watt at the goalline? GTFO azzholes. So glad I started Alfred Poo.

Jeremy Hill, I think I've seen enough of you for the year. Aside from your 60yd fluke TD a few weeks ago, you look the reincarnation of an elderely Corey Dillion.

Fock you out to the Saints player for not falling on that Gresham fumble at the 2 yard line. Fock you out to the refs that allowed Gresham to kick it forward. Fock you out to me trusting the Saints Def in Fanduel. FOCCCCCCKKKKKK

Fock me for continuing to trot out Seattle's putrid defense. I'd be better off picking up Tampa. You guys all suck. Thanks for letting Charles have a career day against me too.

While tossing out FUs to DST, I think Denver deserves one as well. Didn't realize the combo of Shawn Hill and Kenny Britt was so focking potent.

Jeremy Hill, I think I've seen enough of you for the year. Aside from your 60yd fluke TD a few weeks ago, you look the reincarnation of an elderely Corey Dillion.

+1

Hey JT...

When you came crawling back to me on your hands and knees, last week, I took you in. I let you whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I let you treat me like the dirty girl I am, and YOU LOVED IT!

You swore to me that I was the only one, and that you'd be back next week. YOU PROMISED!

Now here I sit with my ass in the air... looking like a fool. You're over an hour late and you didn't even have the decency to call.

Time to break out the ice cream and wait for Calvin. That's right, you a$$hole... I've been seeing him behind your back! Actually, it's more like the whole team. Roethlisberger... Ellington... Wallace... Benjamin... I might have even let Tre Mason touch my t!ts lasts week.

So FOCK YOU, JT! I'm done with you.

Eff me for listening to the 'experts' and sitting Cutler vs the strong Minny pass D, for Robert Grifiin the Turd in his perfect matchup with Tampa.

Was wondering the same thing about ODB.

old dirty bastardd is dead man. thought you knew. But he does have your money.
  • Like 1

Let's review:

FOCK YOU Saints Def. I knew you'd irrigate my back forty if I rolled with you in Fanduel. You've pretty much shot me out of the money and I've only had 3 players playing. Go down on a speargun.

FOCK YOU Brees. Is that mole on your face actually your grey matter leaking out?! You focking blow mule, mole man.

Fock you Eli............throw the focking ball to ODB or Jennings you sorry sack of sh!t.

FU Jimmy Graham. WTF are you doing? I know that safety was mean to you earlier in the game, but there really is no need to curl up in the fetal position for the rest of the game.

FOCK YOU Brees, you dumb POS. Score a dang TD, where are the big plays this year?

I never go QB early, but I see you at the end of round 2 and you're staring me down so I draft you and you put up a CRAP year...

Mallett

Bridgewater

Hoyer

Wilson

Dalton

Cutler

Manning

Ryan

Eli Manning

RG3

Kaepernick

6 year old in a Little League game right now

The list of QB's that are doing better than you right now you POS!

FOCK YOU Brees, you dumb POS. Score a dang TD, where are the big plays this year?

Has he thrown a ball downfield since the 1st quarter? FML..............

YOU'RE DOWN 17 POINTS DUMBA$$............THROW THE ROCK.

Fock you Sean Payton. Hey dipsh!t you're down 17 focking points. Maybe trying to establish the run isn't the best way to come back. You do have a guy named Jimmy Graham. I hear he's decent. Maybe try designing a play for him.

Fock you Sean Payton. Hey dipsh!t you're down 17 focking points. Maybe trying to establish the run isn't the best way to come back. You do have a guy named Jimmy Graham. I hear he's decent. Maybe try designing a play for him.

Yes I am against Invram agree 100 percent

Cam Newton is an absolute joke. He completely kills any value Olsen and Benjamin have. Whoever Carolina's coach is, Ron Rivera, Gabe Rivera, Mariano Rivera, or whoever needs to get Anderson in the game ASAP.

Cam Newton is an absolute joke. He completely kills any value Olsen and Benjamin have. Whoever Carolina's coach is, Ron Rivera, Gabe Rivera, Mariano Rivera, or whoever needs to get Anderson in the game ASAP.

I was just about to post the same. Get Derek Anderson in there! Superman can fock off.

You guys mind if I deliver another FU? K thanks. Jerrick McKinnon. Buddy, I hate to say it, but you focking suck. 38 focking yards? lol. Can't believe I started you and your 'juicy' matchup over Mason. Eat a bowl of d!cks

This is the Rams Peyton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, not the focking Seacawks of last year you POLE SMOKING 5 HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: