Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Joseph Randle value?

What do y'all think on this guy?

D Murray has a lot of miles on him...I don't wish an injury on him but he can only pound for so long.

I think something gives in the next couple of games.

Let's just say D Murray goes down for whatever reason... What is the word on Randle?

How strong is he...and if you don't have Murray and you are weak at RB do you keep this guy stashed?

I think I have to... :ninja: Feel like I am waiting for an injury though... but this year has been full of them and games are just going to get tougher.

Let's just say Murray does not go down . Then what is Randle value. Unless Murray does go down he has zero value .

Let's just say Murray does not go down . Then what is Randle value. Unless Murray does go down he has zero value .

No question about that paws...this is strictly injury dependent.

But what about Randle if he gets a shot? Can he run the mail in absence of Murray?

Picked him up to.cover my ass IN the playoffs in the even Demarco goes down

Randle has the talent (speed + shiftiness + tackles breaking) to produce at RB1 levels BEHIND that offensive line.

Randle is 90% of Murray. At least. It's why he's been on all three of my rosters since week 3, and I only have Murray in 1 league.

He's another hand cuff guy who only becomes relevant if the starter goes down. You could say the same thing for one thousand other guys in the league. How many of these guys can you stash?

Nevertheless, unlike Andre Williams of the Giants, the Cowboys OL is a good line to run behind.

was drafted by DAL in the 5th to be a #1 if murray went down. he's a solid if unspectacular runner.

basically, he's a competent handcuff. don't get your hopes up.

Let's just say this. If your a Murray owner, based on his injury history, you could do a lot worse.

Foster owners who handcuffed Blue is a perfect example. Foster down, Blue has run WILD.

Randle is 90% of Murray. At least. It's why he's been on all three of my rosters since week 3, and I only have Murray in 1 league.

No

I have no idea why owners of studs with clear handcuffs don't own those handcuffs. Even if your stud hasn't gone down just think if he does in playoffs and you don't have the handcuff.

No

No...what?

That's hardly a substantive response, Nice. The fact is that Dallas' O line is opening very large holes; holes that any back would look good finding. I happen to think that Joe Randle is a bit better than the average backup.

If I was an NFL GM, I wouldn't spend anything near as much on a RB, but instead spend heavily on O line.

I carry Randle as a bench player in 4 leagues, while only owning Murray in one. I consider Randle that valuable...particularly with that o-line. Watched him at Oklahoma State. He is the real deal.

• Like 1