Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Baltimore - LB Arthur Brown, WR Michael Campanaro, NT Terrence Cody, G/C Gino Gradkowski, CB Rashaan Melvin, OT Jah Reid, DE DeAngelo Tyson

New Orleans - OT Nick Becton, NT Brandon Deaderick, CB Terrence Frederick, CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste, LB Kyle Knox, WR Robert Meachem, RB Khiry Robinson

Terrible play calling. 2 predictable runs vs the best run D? Go play action dummy. Watch them run again thinking they are clever and get stuffed again.

After the reversed call...Ha technically I was right. And what's this? Yet another stuff. DO WHAT YOU DO BEST SAINTS, THROW THE BALL!

• Like 1

Brees and the Saints are focking losers! You run 3 out of 4 times with a guy like Brees and Graham?? Against a Baltimore defense that's good at that!??

Game is already p!ssing me off.

Inside the 2 yard line and 4 straight run plays.

Then Forsett running repeatedly into his own blockers. I need you for Fanduel you ijit.

:wall:

I do not work tomorrow. FOCK YOU COLSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm making a screwdriver :dunno:

Make me one too shore.

Focking Stills should have had the TD; would have been a couple hundies on Fanduel. :wall:

Make me one too shore.

Focking Stills should have had the TD; would have been a couple hundies on Fanduel. :wall:

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lot more caps and !!!!!!!!!!! if this shiiiiiiit goes crooked on me. :banana:

Wow! Can the Saints really lose again...at home?

Sad.

Fancy Boy Coach should be in trouble, on the hot seat. But he won't be. He gets SO much cred for ONE Super Bowl and a hot offense like what, a decade ago?

NO defense at all, poor WRs, and a poor OL add up to 4-7. They just cannot evaluate talent and bring it in. They got Brees, Graham, and little else.

Ryan, you are the most worthless Defensive Coordinator out there. You aren't competent enough to coach a middle school JV team, let alone the pros.

In fact, your whole family sucks...at everything they do, except sucking.

Ryan, you are the most worthless Defensive Coordinator out there. You aren't competent enough to coach a middle school JV team, let alone the pros.

But how do you really feel?

I'll assume you two aren't having turkey together.

The defense is on the field too much. Its Graham that's the problem, we need a receiver that can get open that can be an upgrade from Graham. With a better o-line and someone like Cooper if we trade Graham our offense can get back to putting up points and the defene gets more rest.

But how do you really feel?

I'll assume you two aren't having turkey together.

That worthless fat fvcking family...I hope they all choke on turkey bones simultaneously.

• Like 1

That worthless fat fvcking family...I hope they all choke on turkey bones simultaneously.

That's a damn fine F.U. You should post that in the F.U. thread.

:first:

I wonder how many times he's going to run a jail break blitz on third and long leaving every receiver wide open. Fire that guy tonight and their defense immediately gets better.

Ray lewis is a god damn idiot.

And an accomplice to murder.

And an accomplice to murder.

You just got to understand the mentality of his mentality.