Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 13 F.U. Thread

Fock the same type thread different name 3 hours later guys who just walk in like no ones had the discussion.

Oy vey! I'm not feeling very good about having to start Kelce, tonight.

I think a preemptive FU is in order. GRRRR!

Oy vey! I'm not feeling very good about having to start Kelce, tonight.

I think a preemptive FU is in order. GRRRR!

I'm about ready to go again............need another shot to the face? :)

I'm about ready to go again............need another shot to the face? :)

I had pineapple today, tap me in :banana:

F-in Fasano

What the hell is it with him? He is slow as dirt but nobody bothers to cover him. Throw it to Kelce. :wall:

Don't cross the streams though man; that would be bad.

Only for her sister watching , unless she likes a good tropical man batter splash :banana:

Only for her sister watching , unless she likes a good tropical man batter splash :banana:

I heard she likes Pina Coladas and getting baby batter rain. She's not much into 0rgie$ but she's been in a train (man type)

• Like 1

I heard she likes Pina Coladas and getting baby batter rain. She's not much into 0rgie$ but she's been in a train (man type)

My boner can only get so big :banana:

FOCK YOU Peyton; you have missed Sanders wide the fock open like 3 or 4 times. QUIT with the focking happy feet and CALM the fock down.

FOCK YOU Reid/Alex Smith. Kelce has shown you so much talent yet like an idiot, you refuse to believe reality.

Massive FU to this game. My Charles and DT being outscored by opponents Andersen. Huge FU to Smith. You worthless scrub. No wonder the 9ers sent your terrible ass packing.

I'm not sure what's worse... the fact that you wrote that, or... the fact that I get it. :lol:

• Like 2

Huge FU to Smith. You worthless scrub. No wonder the 9ers sent your terrible ass packing.

Nice. Especially when you realize Smith couldn't beat Caep out of the job.

I'm not sure what's worse... the fact that you wrote that, or... the fact that I get it. :lol:

shore threw out the Tropical reference about a sister so I had to roll with it. :thumbsup:

Charles has caught so far, let's see, carry the one... ZZZEEERRROOOOOO focking passes$#@! I hear he catches that oblong thing pretty well. :wall:

ZZZEEERRROOOOOO focking passes$#@! I hear he catches that oblong thing pretty well. :wall:

Old maid plays for the chiefs?

Nice Game plan fat man Reid came up with on the long break between games. I know lets have Alex Smith fuC# the game up. Have him keep the ball when we only need one measly yard. Loser

FU to Hopkins, Mason, and the RamsD... Totally gang raped me this week... luckily i will back into the playoffs... but not have to go up against a beast of a team

FU to every player who sucked or was average all year long except for the week they played against me - especially Vernon Davis, Cam Newton, Doug Baldwin, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Brandon Marshall and Odell Beckham.....

FU Stafford and Brees. Fatthew has killed me all year, and Brees rides Ingram up and down the field so he can throw 3 yd TD passes.

if my math is right I'm the first team out of the playoffs, tied for record with the WC teams but losing tiebreak to each; 8 points from being the at large points team.

A nice FU to my entire team. I can safely say I never expected to finish 8th in my one league after a draft that started McCoy-Marshall-Bernard-Morris-Gronkowski. :thumbsdown:

I need 6.2 points in a PPR league out of Dion Sims tonight. 3 catches, 32 yards, against the team that has allowed TDs to Scott Chandler not once but twice this season. Thats practically in the bank..

Its gonna happen.

Its going to happen.

This is happening.

So just f0cking deal with it.

FU to.... My team(6-6) - Delanie(0.6 points), Ellington(1.2). - Total points = 88.9(my worst week this season)

FU to ....Opponents team(3-9) - T. Mason(34.4), J. Jones(24.9 points) - Total score = 150.2(Opponents best week this season)

No playoffs for me. FOOOOOOCK!!!!