Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

ODB or Dez this week for Fanduel ?

If things don't go Dez's way and he has a meltdown on the sidelines he, and you, are toast. Too emotionally unstable for my liking. He is a quick tantrum away from ruining your day.

Same cost? Dez.

Love me some ODB but, Eli, on a good day, spreads it around.

So does Romo

If things don't go Dez's way and he has a meltdown on the sidelines he, and you, are toast. Too emotionally unstable for my liking. He is a quick tantrum away from ruining your day.

that is the furthest from the truth.. Your clueless
  • Like 1

I like ODB more this week. Dez has been inconsistent this year and the boys will look to control the clock and pound Murray.

Washington's D has been a mess and won't be able to cover ODB.

I Like Dez's upside more... same price, I take Dez.

jdon

ODB is killing it! Plus he has a good matchup . With that said I think the Sunday night game turns into a shoot out. Both teams scoring in the thirties.

The decider may be which one you feel will be more selected. I like getting the wr with lower ownership.

The Eagles have given Tony Romo his 3rd lowest quarterback rating against any opponent.

If you want to believe Skip Bayless that Romo would've had a huge game then by all means fire up Dez...but the Eagles have historically kept Romo ineffective.

Additionally, the Eagles have given up only 3 100 yard rushers under Billy Davis (one of which was Rashad Jennings in the blowout against Oakland).

Plain and simple, the Eagles got pressure and dominated the Dallas O-line. Romo isn't as mobile as Russell Wilson either. I'd abstain from all Cowboys

Dez has some work to do to catch up. Beckham makes me happy in my pants. :wub:

Hey - a 3rd! TD flashed for ODB, and then was taken away. Anyone know what's up?

30 yard TD called back for offensive holding by lineman. Wasn't the worst hold I've ever seen, but I guess legit.

30 yard TD called back for offensive holding by lineman. Wasn't the worst hold I've ever seen, but I guess legit.

AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I like ODB more this week. Dez has been inconsistent this year and the boys will look to control the clock and pound Murray.

Washington's D has been a mess and won't be able to cover ODB.

:banana:

Opponent this week had both. Still can win with 8 points from Jimmy Graham.

Opponent this week had both. Still can win with 8 points from Jimmy Graham.

That's pretty good overcomin' goin' on right there...:first:

OBD almost saved me in fanduel. He made up for my worst decision ever in Manziel. However, i was trying to quint up and will still prob fall short. Just outside the money with Martellus left

• Like 1