Sign in to follow this  
rsmnutt

Week 16 Defense - Carolina!

Pats!! Please let me get to week 16 to use them!

After what the Pats did to Miami this week, this should be hilarious. Although, I worry that the Jets try to run the ball all game. Might not be many turnovers, but not much scoring.

Pats!! Please let me get to week 16 to use them!

After what the Pats did to Miami this week, this should be hilarious. Although, I worry that the Jets try to run the ball all game. Might not be many turnovers, but not much scoring.

Just keep expectations down some. It seems that the Pats are rolling but this game is at the Jets who've shown to play the Pats well at home.

Ravens going against 4th string QB in Houston looks good too.

...or Seahawks against the 4th string Zona QB, for the division.

I may have to dump my eagles seeing that rg3 is back at the helm instead of the colt.

Buffalo Bills. After shutting down Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers, they get to play Oakland. Gonne be a good week. Please let me reach that point.

Buffalo Bills. After shutting down Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers, they get to play Oakland. Gonne be a good week. Please let me reach that point.

^this.

I think BUF is one of the top two Ds in the league, with SEA being #1.

With the way the Bears are playing right now, DET looks like a good play next week.

Agreed.....rolling them out in one league for the Ship

I got buff picked me up last week in the hopes I made it to the big game. I don't care if it's on the road they have a dominant d and a great pass rush. I'll still prob try and grab Carolina if I can, if I make it.

Rolling with Rams, Lions & Patriots in the ship.

Hopefully the Rams can get to Eli after that abysmal performance against the Cardinals this week.

I stockpiled a few for my run but IDK if I can take the Pats out. I was planning on playing Miami against Minnesota .....might stick with NE against the Jets.

My main concern with Rams vs NYG is the possibility of ODB torching them. Might just be gunshy after their subpar performance against ARI, though.

I have the option of

NYG @ STL - STL gives up most points to DT, but is a different team at home. NYG traveling to a dome is hard to trust

JAX vs Ten - Whitehurst is QB..Jags near top of league in sacks.

TEN vs. Jax - Worst offense vs. the worst defense.

I am leaning towards the Jags.

My options are BAL, NYG, TEN, JAX... Have HOU on my roster and I need to sit em this week, BAL isn't turning it over or giving up sacks.

I'm leaning on BAL due to their recent play and starting the QB situation in HOU. Only worry is Arian Foster grinds out a conserative game plan.

NYG are playng well but a road game could be risky with Eli up against that STL defense.

TEN not getting enough points even against the Jags it could be risky

JAX ditto, not enough points generated recently

my 2 cents

I'm between Baltimore @ HOU or maybe even Denver @ CIN. Leaning towards Baltimore.

In another league I'm rolling with Buffalo.

In my dynasty league, I'm in the toilet bowl, going for number 1 draft pick next year, I have Seattle going.

The Jag @ home on Thursday against the Titans. Love the home team on Thursday, Sunday, & Monday night.

It's either that or the Phins @ home against the Vikings. Miami has looked awful since the end of the 3rd quarter against Denver.