Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears: In-Game Discussion

Wow. It's uncommon to see so little effort in an NFL team. QB doesn't care. WRs don't even try. OL is a turnstyle, defense might throw an arm at a guy once in a while, coach shows no emotion, just bad.

The only "positive" for them is the Saints are only marginally better or it's be 35-0 right now!

Ahhh, the delicious irony of having Jay Cutler on multiple (non-playoff) squads...but now playing against him in a bigger money league. Thank you, Jay, for staying so craptastic.

I know I am in the minority, but I don't mind Gruden. Sure, he is too sunny side, but at least he comments on the game everyone is actually watching. Some guys in the both seem to be clueless about the actual plays on the field... Looking at you Berman.

Looking like the Saints/Falcons game next week could be a fantasy fest.

I need Ingram this week, and he's spending all his time running off the field. Crap, you are up 21, on the road, let him roll.

I need the Bears to start throwing some passes to Forte, let him pick up 8 or 10 yards at a time.

• Like 1

Prediction: Rex Ryan is the head coach of the Bears next season

Doubt it... Ryan is getting dropped down a peg. I can see him as a D Coordinator in a place like Washington.

Cutler should change his name to Jay Boo. That way it seems like the crowd is cheering for him every play.

Cutler has literally had less than 2 seconds in the pocket every dropback. Forte is just putrid back there... he's putting up one of the worst displays of blocking in the backfield by a RB that I've seen in a long time. He's whiffing on everything.

Again, have rarely seen such poor effort from a team nor a QB suck so bad. Dude is making Schaub look good!

:nono:

As a Lions fan, I absolutely love Jay Cutler. :wub:

Exactly. ..he is the suck and for the other teams in the division he is literally the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

I need 8.7 4th quarter points from Forte, ppr. It's time to save my season, buddy.

For the love of all things holy, please throw Matt Forte a couple of passes.

:thumbsup:

Thick skin?

Gruden, Cutler just doesn't care. He's Jeff George 2.0.

Wow, that's the most emotion I've ever seen from Cutler.

I think Alshon Jeffrey might have banged Kristen Cavalari. Cutler seems super pissed off.

Multi millionare banging whoever he wants. Ya , he's fuuuuuuuuuuuurious :lol: