Sign in to follow this  
TAS

How the hell is everybody?

Kids birthday at Dave and Busters. ..unlimited games

TVs with football everywhere and beer.

D&B is actually fun. Beer, video games, and TVs for sports.

Kids birthday at Dave and Busters. ..unlimited games

TVs with football everywhere and beer.

Add MILFs :bandana:

D&B is actually fun. Beer, video games, and TVs for sports.

Been there for other events and that is what he wanted to do. I was cool with it.

Add MILFs :bandana:

MIlFS at Busters have poosays that resemble grenade explosions in a birds nest. And I likey. :cheers:

Wedding tonight...not mine...kids games tomorrow, NFL all day sunday!!

Drawing the blinds, sitting on the corner of the bed in the dark, waiting for death. :wave:

Drawing the blinds, sitting on the corner of the bed in the dark, waiting for death. :wave:

If you grow impatient drink some bleach.

Been there for other events and that is what he wanted to do. I was cool with it.

Yea it's a lot better than focking chuckee cheese. You can actually have fun there as an adult and get drunk as well. Food and drinks add a bit over priced but whatever. At least it's a decent place to catch the games, drink, and send your kid off to have fun

Cheer up, at least you're not trying to fock your own cousin :thumbsup:

Yea it's a lot better than focking chuckee cheese. You can actually have fun there as an adult and get drunk as well. Food and drinks add a bit over priced but whatever. At least it's a decent place to catch the games, drink, and send your kid off to have fun

Ahhh, the old get drunk at d&b's while your kid plays video games. That's upper class white trash right there. Murica

Ahhh, the old get drunk at d&b's while your kid plays video games. That's upper class white trash right there. Murica

Consider the source bro

Considering I don't have kids I feel sure you aren't talking about me. But then again it IS nice that I can afford to actually go out and drink instead of only buying a 6 pack of Miller high life and drinking at home

Considering I don't have kids I feel sure you aren't talking about me. But then again it IS nice that I can afford to actually go out and drink instead of only buying a 6 pack of Miller high life and drinking at home

Then why did you recommend it as a place to get drunk while your kids have fun?

Then why did you recommend it as a place to get drunk while your kids have fun?

Maybe cause people need a place to drop their kids off to have fun while they have adult fun? Hell I had plenty of people I worked with on the military who brought their kids to D&B to play games while they hung out with us to drink a little and watch the games/fights. Kind of a common sense thing to do you know?

Maybe cause people need a place to drop their kids off to have fun while they have adult fun? Hell I had plenty of people I worked with on the military who brought their kids to D&B to play games while they hung out with us to drink a little and watch the games/fights. Kind of a common sense thing to do you know?

drinking and driving with the kids, brilliant. :doh: :doh:

Need adult fun? Need? I need to make sure my kids are safe, that's what I need to do. Fockin millenialls. They found a way to make parenting about them. Get a babysitter or tough, you don't get to have " adult" fun.

Need adult fun? Need? I need to make sure my kids are safe, that's what I need to do. Fockin millenialls. They found a way to make parenting about them. Get a babysitter or tough, you don't get to have " adult" fun.

Whatever you say buddy. Im SURE with a parent like you your kids turned out just great :rolleyes:

Whatever you say buddy. Im SURE with a parent like you your kids turned out just great :rolleyes:

I do my best. It's all you can do, but I find the whole theory behind a place like d&b's sad. I go to Irish pubs and drink with men. I don't care for a McDonald's with a liquor license and an arcade. That's just me though.

I do my best. It's all you can do, but I find the whole theory behind a place like d&b's sad. I go to Irish pubs and drink with men. I don't care for a McDonald's with a liquor license and an arcade. That's just me though.

Yea I bet you LOVE drinking with men :lol:

Sorry but you set yourself up for that one :cheers:

Sure you did

Good luck, amigo. :thumbsup:

Good luck, amigo. :thumbsup:

It never seems to come, and I'm left to face another week. :cry:

Going to look into this "bleach" thing. Will report back. :thumbsup:

It never seems to come, and I'm left to face another week. :cry:

Going to look into this "bleach" thing. Will report back. :thumbsup:

Overheard at Mookz funeral:

Damn, that mofo's got some white teeth.

Overheard at Mookz funeral:

Damn, that mofo's got some white teeth.

And did you see his bleached butt hole too ?

Kid had a blast at Dave and Busters with his friends.

Thing to note...as far as the games where the kids earn tickets to buy complete crap, those games are the biggest ripoff. $10 gives you like 4 spins of the better games. Lucky my daughter hit one jackpot. And then while waiting for my son and his friends to finish up in the prize room. ..these couns started dropping out of one machine. One of those where you plunk in a coin and it falls and the thing is pushing other coins and you hope a bunch fall over. Only this one earned tickets. So these coins would be what you would get woth your credits and the rest earn tickets. Turned them into about 1300 more tikets for she and my son split.

Best deal we did was adding $5 per kid to get unlimited non ticket games for them. Tons of mario cart, shooting games, air hockey ...

Pretty damn fun day. And didn't even have one drink (til i got home)