Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Peyton Manning

He really should. No reason to hold on for any longer. He should back out now and go down as one of the greatest to play the position and leave it at that. Not happening anymore. Ive enjoyed watching him play though. Still feel hes in the top 5 all-time to ever play.

Ego.

He wants the all time yardage record. He needs something like 2,000 yards to get it.

He'll be back next year.

I'm call it now...

I bet you like Ohio St too win ?

Speaking Tuesday, Broncos GM John Elway said he wants Peyton Manning back for 2015, but that he's told Manning to take "four or five weeks" to make his decision.

Elway believes Manning "needs to get away" before deciding whether or not to return for an 18th year in the NFL. Elway also said he'd be talking to Manning during the team's search for a new coach. "Peyton is going to be involved in the process," were Elway's exact words. The early signs suggest Manning will be back for 2015, but it's far from a given. It's unclear how much of a role, if any, the Broncos' replacement for John Fox will factor into Manning's decision.

I'd like to see him back. Don't own him in any leagues, but the guy's the GOAT. I don't care if he flounders around for a few years on other teams either. He's a class act, much less irritating that Farve at the end.

• Like 1

I think he will be Broncos QB in 2015. At least 1 more year. He was injured at the end of the season that's a major reason he looked so bad. He'll get healthy and be ready to go for week 1.

he will play next year

Speaking Tuesday, Broncos GM John Elway said he wants Peyton Manning back for 2015, but that he's told Manning to take "four or five weeks" to make his decision.

Won't know until 4-5 weeks later.