Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahaws: In-Game Discussion

It's coming to the end of the half and Wilson has more interceptions than completions.... Wow.

You're up by 16, the other team on the ropes after you just knocked their QB ass over tea cups, and you've been running the ball with authority.

Why are they passing on first down? It's not about going into a shell and sitting on a lead. It's about crushing another teams will.

It's perfectly fine if you throw it to either of your open receivers and not right to the defender.

Luckily Russell Wilson matched another INT.

Wilson is apparently trying to make a case for a really low contract this offseason. Very generous of him.

Run the focking ball you idiot Bevel!!!! Or maybe some routes that have at least a shred of hope to get an open receiver. I hate this game so much right now. The Packers are packing the Hawks so far.

• Like 1

It's coming to the end of the half and Wilson has more interceptions than completions.... Wow.

I've never been a Russell Wilson fan - but never in my wildest nightmares did I perceive his play as being this bad.

It's pretty depressing. : (

I've never been a Russell Wilson fan - but never in my wildest nightmares did I perceive him as being this bad.

do you think they'll snag a couple of wr's in the offseason

as painful as this is to watch so far (and it's really painful), I'm glad it's only 16 points. That's a hole the Hawks can claw their way out of but they'll have to play light years better on both sides of the ball.

holy crap this has started out as a beat-down.

GB controlling both lines of scrimmage is not something I expected, at all. Everything stems from that.

We're not pass blocking anywhere close to well enough so far. Peppers bull-rushed Sweezy onto his arse one time, and Bailey another time. I think they have to start the 2nd half acting like it's still 0-0 and try running the ball. Lynch tends to start slow anyway. Maybe bring in CMike as a change of pace because, why not? We're getting torched as-is.

Can we possibly be missing Britt this much in the running game? :huh:

We're not pass blocking anywhere close to well enough so far. Peppers bull-rushed Sweezy onto his arse one time, and Bailey another time. I think they have to start the 2nd half acting like it's still 0-0 and try running the ball. Lynch tends to start slow anyway. Maybe bring in CMike as a change of pace because, why not? We're getting torched as-is.

Can we possibly be missing Britt this much in the running game? :huh:

Isn't CMike iffy at blocking?

3 and ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :banana:

Yup. Pretty inspiring possession :) They don't have to respect the pass at all so Lynch has very little chance. I have always disliked Bevell but today I reeeallly hate him. Scheme something up you chump!!!

• Like 1

3 and ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :banana:

*squints* That little banana dude is Tomsula, right? :P

Isn't CMike iffy at blocking?

he is. But at this point, why not bring him in just for a running play? We can't play much worse than this anyway.

Now I know how Broncos fans feel while their team got arse-pounded in the SB last year.

I have always disliked Bevell but today I reeeallly hate him. Scheme something up you chump!!!

QFT

as painful as this is to watch so far (and it's really painful), I'm glad it's only 16 points. That's a hole the Hawks can claw their way out of but they'll have to play light years better on both sides of the ball.

Packers still may win but the multiple 4th-and-1 FGs were losing decisions.

those focking field goals are starting to look like sh*t

Big time. This momentum has swung all the way around.

McCarthy needs to look in the mirror after this game. Obviously, three points was going to do very little for Seattle at that point. With Carroll's resume, you've GOT to be prepared for a trick play there.

Hate to say it but Packers are playing like they're behind on offense. They need to crank up Lacy big time, and then use the play action to help out Rodgers.

love how lacy's up for the task today

He is so up for the game that he just made Starks get the biggest run of the day!