Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Dez Bryant deal not getting done because of HUGE scandal about to drop

Talk about a monster story that went absolutely nowhere. I was hoping he'd get kicked out of the league for whatever he supposedly did. Oh well.

When this "story" broke the other day, I thought it was kinda odd that night when Pardon The Interruption didn't mention anything about it.?. And they still haven't. I guess they were waiting for better confirmation on facts before reporting a BS story. Either that, or they knew it was all BS to begin with.?. This whole thing is just weird.

:dunno:

Cowboys put the franchise tag on Dez until they work out a long term contract.

This is HUGE!

Probably not a scandal 5 times worse than Ray Rice, but still pretty bad. :overhead: :overhead: :overhead:

• Like 1

That Newbie fella sure is a crack reporter of facts. Awesome coverage of such a huge fail. :cheers:

That Newbie fella sure is a crack reporter of facts. Awesome coverage of such a huge fail. :cheers:

In his defense, ESPN radio was talking about the pending "scandal" the same day this was posted.

In his defense, ESPN radio was talking about the pending "scandal" the same day this was posted.

Shhhhh. Leave him be. This is the closest he's ever come to really believing he has something on me. And frankly, I'm having a blast watching him jump up and down for my attention. ROFL

Still not a catch.