Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Dez Bryant deal not getting done because of HUGE scandal about to drop

What a joke of a story - a story that now has all the "major insiders" looking stupid. Schefter, Florio and Rapoport all staring in the next 3 Stooges movie.

They have to fill air time somehow this time of the year. Fawking joke.

So you think Dez is destroying his reputation in the middle of the biggest contract negotiation of his life?

Mmmmmkay. :wacko:

Hardly...I bet the video has nothing to do with him except that he was probably there.

Perhaps he also removed that tag from the mattress

Michael Sam's wasn't on the Cowboys. Oh wait. TAG. Nevermind.

• Like 1

C TMZ. It appears all of this is about when him and his mom got in a fight back in 2012. There is a video of the mom testify to the cops.

True enough....but Dez's recent tweets kinda makes you think something is out there.

To be fair, he's not the one writing the tweets, given the fact that he can't read.

• Like 1

Dez Bryant's mom sat in front of a camera and told cops the NFL star roughed her up, threatened her and ripped her shirt during a 2012 incident in Texas ... and TMZ Sports has the interview video.

Dez was arrested for assault following the incident ... but the charge was eventually dropped when Dez cut a deal with prosecutors -- which required the NFL star to stay out of trouble for the following year (he did).

But in the video, Bryant's mother Angela describes a heated exchange between herself and Dez -- which started when Dez "was trying to fight my brother."

Angela says she tried to stop Dez -- and warned him that he was going to get in trouble with the Dallas Cowboys -- but she claims he only got angrier and turned the rage on her.

After allegedly grabbing her, smacking her with his baseball cap and tearing her shirt ... Angela says Dez "started talking about how he's going to knock me out."

Angela says she wanted to contact Jerry Jones to discuss the incident -- so he could help Bryant moving forward.

The cop at the scene said he didn't see any blood or bruising on Angela -- but pics were taken for police records.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/26/dez-bryants-mom-detailed-2012-fight-with-dez-in-police-video/#ixzz3StUnCFiv

:rolleyes:

This incident involving Dez's mom has been out since it happened, nothing new at all. There is no actual video of it, just a couple pictures. Pictures that show basically nothing....... At the time it was alleged that Dez was upset bcoz his mom and her brother were still doing or dealing drugs - something along those lines. Which speaking of - this woman has multiple convictions and has served time for drugs. She's a quack.

Wow.

This thread blew up in Ducky's face.

Better luck next time, kid.

What the hell have you been reading? ROFL

Boy you sure do get chippy when I have to remind you that your ex wife makes a living swallowing doctor loads all day in exchange for drug sales. Oh well, look at the bright side, when you'd kiss her after work, you'd get some doctor DNA in your mouth. Couldn't help but to make you a little smarter. ;)

Wow.

This thread blew up in Ducky's face.

Better luck next time, kid.

Just curious how your mind works: How so?

What the hell have you been reading? ROFL

Boy you sure do get chippy when I have to remind you that your ex wife makes a living swallowing doctor loads all day in exchange for drug sales. Oh well, look at the bright side, when you'd kiss her after work, you'd get some doctor DNA in your mouth. Couldn't help but to make you a little smarter. ;)

Please elaborate for the new guy?

Just curious how your mind works: How so?

Just read on Twitter (Sorry no link) that the reason the Cowboys are putting off a Dez Bryant deal is because a video "five times worse' than the Rice tape is about to drop.That was reported by Scott Engel of NFL Fantasy NetworkShould be interesting

:wave:

the Cowboys will franchise him initially then work out a deal by mid summer give or take. That's my guess.

In the long run - this is actually a pretty good deal for Dez. He gets his guaranteed $13m or so this year - then is still able to negotiate a big long term deal next year. It's like getting a free (extra) $13m. But I doubt he sees it that way.

:wave:

YOu realize that I didn't offer up an opinion, right? How do you even tie your shoelaces? And remember to breath? Dumbest fock on the board. :doh:

YOu realize that I didn't offer up an opinion, right? How do you even tie your shoelaces? And remember to breath? Dumbest fock on the board. :doh:

Read your thread title. You presented it as fact, Ducky. :doh:

:doh:

Apparently, mouth breathers like Ducky have to think about it.

The spelling, moron. It's remember to breathe, not remember to breath. No big deal in it's own except for the fact that right after the sentence he proceeded to call someone else the dumbest fuc on the bored.

Albert Einstein was one of the smartest men on the planet and a notorious bad speller. hth

Also, Hare Lip is still a huge moron. :banana:

The spelling, moron. It's remember to breathe, not remember to breath. No big deal in it's own except for the fact that right after the sentence he proceeded to call someone else the dumbest fuc on the bored.

If we pointed out every time that dumbass put his foot in his mouth we would kill Mike's hamster.

If we pointed out every time that dumbass put his foot in his mouth we would kill Mike's hamster.

Should be a comma after the word mouth.

Dez Bryant's Mom Detailed 2012 Fight with Dez ... In Police Video

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/26/dez-bryants-mom-detailed-2012-fight-with-dez-in-police-video/#ixzz3SxghR7Vy

UH OH!

Dez Bryant's mom sat in front of a camera and told cops the NFL star roughed her up, threatened her and ripped her shirt during a 2012 incident in Texas ... and TMZ Sports has the interview video.

Dez was arrested for assault following the incident ... but the charge was eventually dropped when Dez cut a deal with prosecutors -- which required the NFL star to stay out of trouble for the following year (he did).

But in the video, Bryant's mother Angela describes a heated exchange between herself and Dez -- which started when Dez "was trying to fight my brother."

Angela says she tried to stop Dez -- and warned him that he was going to get in trouble with the Dallas Cowboys -- but she claims he only got angrier and turned the rage on her.

After allegedly grabbing her, smacking her with his baseball cap and tearing her shirt ... Angela says Dez "started talking about how he's going to knock me out."

Angela says she wanted to contact Jerry Jones to discuss the incident -- so he could help Bryant moving forward.

The cop at the scene said he didn't see any blood or bruising on Angela -- but pics were taken for police records.

We reached out to Dez and Angela for comment -- no word back from either side.

It is kind of funny seeing RP on the other side of the thread after the Deflategate deal.

I wouldn't be shocked at anything Dez may have done. But if this is the scandal Ducky says is 5 times worse than Ray Rice, all I can do is LMFAO. This is old news and already adjudicated.

I wouldn't be shocked at anything Dez may have done. But if this is the scandal Ducky says is 5 times worse than Ray Rice, all I can do is LMFAO. This is old news and already adjudicated.

isn't just a river in Egypt.

If a video surfaces, whatever they police may have investigated, matters not in the to Goddell.

isn't just a river in Egypt.

If a video surfaces, whatever they police may have investigated, matters not in the to Goddell.

WTF am I denying?

Nothing would shock me coming from Dez. This one doesn't get to the shocking point.

Heard it's a locker room vid of Dez focking Romo in the ass. Witten held the camera, Jerry watched and jerked off.

Heard it's a locker room vid of Dez focking Romo in the ass. Witten held the camera, Jerry watched and jerked off. and his son-in-law jerked him off.

fixed.

I wouldn't be shocked at anything Dez may have done. But if this is the scandal Fantasy King's Scott Engel says is 5 times worse than Ray Rice, all I can do is LMFAO. This is old news and already adjudicated.

Fixed it for ya, Hare Lip

Remember that time the Giants beat the Cowboys in the last playoff game in Texas Stadium? God was looking down through the hole in the roof until the end. Must have looked away.