Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Dez Bryant deal not getting done because of HUGE scandal about to drop

Screenshots of the Dez Bryant were sent to all media outlets including us to let the bidding begin. Obviously, we're not TMZ. No interest.

This is what the general public doesn't understand about the Dez Bryant video…

The video was recorded by his now former friends. He was hanging around some pretty dark people. Now they aren't friends anymore.

So his ex-friends decided it was time for a pay day. However, noone is going to have possession of that tape until they pay. Whoever it is.

A deadline was set by Bryant's former friends/extortionists for today for either TMZ or Bryant's team to purchase the tape.

Courtesy of Twitter. Son, you gotta pay your people better!

She was arrested for selling and possession of crack cocaine and she may have been a prostitute.

And Josh Hamilton just couldn't say no.

Does anybody remember Dez' early years with the 'Boys?

Do you honestly think a Ghetto Rat like him changes his spots?

Jeesus Krist guys, buy a focking memory. I'm supposed to be the one with no GD memory, and still, I remember that shiit.

Or for Pete's sake, Google it.

If it happened before he came into the NFL, I don't think the league should do anything. Whatever it was, the Police didn't seem to get involved. the guy had a pretty rough upbringing. I think I heard his mother was 15 when he was born. She was arrested for selling and possession of crack cocaine and she may have been a prostitute. If he focked up when he was young and before he came into the NFL, I would give him a pass. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he beat up his mother.

I remember that some player got asked about his mother being a prostitute during interviews with NFL teams. Was that him?

Is this it?

Some woman got into an argument with someone not named Dez Bryant, and called Bryant to come pick her up? Cops say nothing illegal happened.

cowboys fan says what :D

Is that really it? And that's what's supposed to be worse than the Ray Rice video?

I am positive this is not the only police report in existence with Dez Bryant's name on it.

I'm positive too. But all the hub bub is about this huge scandalous video that's about to leak. Why did you post something that doesn't look like is even a crime?

I'm positive too. But all the hub bub is about this huge scandalous video that's about to leak. Why did you post something that doesn't look like is even a crime?

just trying to do some quality reporting

Reading between the lines, it might well have been Bryant who dragged her to the other vehicle. Doesn't seem the caught bought the "Alex Penson" story but with an uncooperative victim why bother.

A bit more of a complete picture: http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/02/26/0ap3000000474214.pdf

Not much in and of itself but obviously the video could be bad

Should be mentioned that police report was produced to the NFL as a public records request. So it's not just some random incident but rather one the NFL was concerned about

Reading between the lines, it might well have been Bryant who dragged her to the other vehicle. Doesn't seem the caught bought the "Alex Penson" story but with an uncooperative victim why bother.

A bit more of a complete picture: http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/02/26/0ap3000000474214.pdf

Not much in and of itself but obviously the video could be bad

Not sure.

I've never dragged a girl from a car.

I did grab one by the throat and throw her out of a bar though. I'm sure a video, would be pretty damning

So, at this point we have a police report with " no offense", and Worms reading between the lines. :banana:

Yup. Thanks for the recap :thumbsup:

What a joke of a story - a story that now has all the "major insiders" looking stupid. Schefter, Florio and Rapoport all staring in the next 3 Stooges movie.

NEWSFLASH: There's a rumor that there is video of Dez Bryant not properly disposing of alkaline batteries!

What a joke of a story - a story that now has all the "major insiders" looking stupid. Schefter, Florio and Rapoport all staring in the next 3 Stooges movie.

I don't think Schefter looks bad at all. He said he has been trying to get to the bottom of the story since September and it would be unfair to report anything until the facts are known. The other two have not really said much either, just reported that there is a rumored video that they have not seen.

Dez Bryant deflated those footballs :mad:

I remember that some player got asked about his mother being a prostitute during interviews with NFL teams. Was that him?

Yes, that was him.

Not sure.

I've never dragged a girl from a car.

I did grab one by the throat and throw her out of a bar though. I'm sure a video, would be pretty damning

And grabbed her t1tty. Don't forget that part.

Dez Bryant deflated those footballs :mad:

We will know soon - I hear there is a video.... :ninja:

And grabbed her t1tty. Don't forget that part.

I defended myself to the cop by saying "how could I have my hand on her tit if my hands were on her throat"

he says "you may not want to repeat that"

That's how enraged I was.

We will know soon - I hear there is a video.... :ninja:

sadly this is the world we live in now.

any one, anywhere can start a rumor and people that hate the person or team it was said about, will just run with the story.

I heard Phil Mickelson cheated on his wife?

Perhaps he also removed that tag from the mattress

They said five times worse than the Ray Rice thing, not a hundred :doh:

I heard the video was gonna show Dez corn holing Odin Lloyd while Hernandez pulled the trigger.

What a disappointment.

sadly this is the world we live in now.

any one, anywhere can start a rumor and people that hate the person or team it was said about, will just run with the story.

I heard Phil Mickelson cheated on his wife?

True enough....but Dez's recent tweets kinda makes you think something is out there.

True enough....but Dez's recent tweets kinda makes you think something is out there.

I took the opposite from his tweets - didn't get that at all.

I took the opposite from his tweets - didn't get that at all.

Seriously? He basically admits there's something to this

IGotWorms, on 26 Feb 2015 - 12:34 PM, said:

Seriously? He basically admits there's something to this

Absolutely.

Dez: "I might need to do a exclusive interview about my life these past 5 years since the world is destined to know." - to me is Dez having enough with all the vultures, hoodrats and scum hell bent on making him out to be an out of control monster and ruin his life. Getting his own show - he can show the world for himself since they seem to be so interested.

Dez: "I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something ... I can't continue to get betrayed like this." - again, I get that he has had it and is done with all the POSs in his so-called circle of fiends that can't get over the fact he's not wanting to be part of that lifestyle anymore.

Absolutely.

Dez: "I might need to do a exclusive interview about my life these past 5 years since the world is destined to know." - to me is Dez having enough with all the vultures, hoodrats and scum hell bent on making him out to be an out of control monster and ruin his life. Getting his own show - he can show the world for himself since they seem to be so interested.

Dez: "I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something ... I can't continue to get betrayed like this." - again, I get that he has had it and is done with all the POSs in his so-called circle of fiends that can't get over the fact he's not wanting to be part of that lifestyle anymore.

I agree. But still he is seemingly admitting that they do have something on him. He's just saying that whatever it is is a thing of the past and he's tried to put those activities and the blackmailers behind him.