Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

The hatred of the saints is insane

The media has now attacked us. Yet we improved LB, #2CB, Center, right guard with a younger player than Grubbs, and RB. And in the draft we will be working on more pass rush and ntm Byrd will get to participate in drills this offseason and be more ready that last. All because we have no "weapons" we're automatically gonna suck. I mean it literally is laughable. How old was Bret Favre when he took the packers and vikings to NFC title games each in a three year span?

The media has now attacked us.

get a hold of yourself--your mascara is going to run.

try being a fan of one of the truly hated franchises, like DAL, NE, PHI, NYJ, DET, DEN, OAK...or just the comically irrelevant, like CLE or JAX. then you'll know what "attacked" really feels like.

old-school saints fans would be laughing at you, posting with paper bags on their heads and enjoying the misery.

and "media" is a plural.

The media has now attacked us. Yet we improved LB, #2CB, Center, right guard with a younger player than Grubbs, and RB. And in the draft we will be working on more pass rush and ntm Byrd will get to participate in drills this offseason and be more ready that last. All because we have no "weapons" we're automatically gonna suck. I mean it literally is laughable. How old was Bret Favre when he took the packers and vikings to NFC title games each in a three year span?

Just like Pats fans always looking for respect . Sad

Just like Pats fans always looking for respect . Sad

People actually do hate the Pats though. The a Saints haven't done enough to be hated.

Who are the Saints?

A damned fine team which has provided joy and entertainment to fans for years now - despite the NFL's machinations.

I hope that they do well this season.

I'm confused by what they have done and are doing. These are only my thoughts, so they are totally worthless, but I would do this as the Saints GM: Blow this team up.

Brees - You know a team like Cleveland would gladly hand you multiple picks in exchange for a commodity like Brees. Take the picks and run.

Browner - Did I miss something? He hasn't looked good since playing on a stacked Seattle defense. Wasted money. Wouldn't have signed him.

Jarius Byrd - He didn't look great his final season with Buffalo, and certainly looked lost prior to his injury. Release candidate.

Marques Colston - Why do they keep him? He's like a tree playing WR, only not as agile. I would have dumped him.

Dannell Ellerbe - Was only good surrouded by superior talent in Baltimore. Looked like total ass in Miami. They traded FOR him? lol

Jahri Evans - Great name. How has he looked since signing a huge deal? Hmmm, a lot like Ellerbe.

There are several more I would let go, but these 6 above give you enough money after the season to recreate the entire roster, only with younger, better, players. I have nothing at all against the Saints, but Mickey has been spending too much time on Bourbon Street. Changing to change doesn't make sense. I loved them dumping Graham and picking up Unger. They needed that and I truly believe most any somewhat athletic TE can put up stats in this system. They should have finished cleaning house though. Starting with their Defensive Coordinator...... Seriously, how does Rob Ryan have a job?

People actually do hate the Pats though. The a Saints haven't done won enough to be hated.

Fixed.

People hate the Saints?

How can anyone hate the Saints ?

Who hates the Saints? Until Brees landed there - I think most felt sorry for that franchise.

Who hates the Saints? Until Brees landed there - I think most felt sorry for that franchise.

One playoff win before his arrival. back in the day, I once left my tickets and binoculars on my car. When I got back, my binoculars were gone.

The media is butthurt because most of them picked us to go to the Super Bowl last year. Now there just saving face.

• Like 1

I hate that Saints fan that stole the football from those Bengals fans.

If it were an Eagles fan that did that...

Sounds like wishful thinking from Saints fans , they want their team to be that important .

No one I know hates the saints for any reason. Most I know feel bad for Benson over the bs lawsuit from his bish a$s kids. Most also feel Brees' contract is what's hindering the team and causing the salary dump.

Personally I am very interested in Payton's remodel of the team. I think he's one of the few trendsetters in the modern NFL, and I expect much of the league to revert to some old school-esque power running game in the near future now that D Lines and LB corps have been retooled to excel in coverage to combat the rampant passing (that Payton helped to spearhead back when NO won the SB).

Shortly thereafter RBs will once again be fantasy kinds and real life first round picks. ;)

• Like 1

To me, the worse kind of scandal that has gone on in the nfl has been the bountygate from the Saints. That's the reason I don't like the saints. When you're purposely trying to hurt someone by any means necessary I think that is the worst type of thing in sports even worse than cheating.

To me, the worse kind of scandal that has gone on in the nfl has been the bountygate from the Saints. That's the reason I don't like the saints. When you're purposely trying to hurt someone by any means necessary I think that is the worst type of thing in sports even worse than cheating.

This is a good reason to not like the saints. I don't hold that against them though, as I'm certain nearly every other team had the same such incentives/bets/etc between players and or team employees. saints got caught for it and did the time, just like falcons w stadium noise, browns w playcall texts and pats w videotaping. feel the same about each case; that is I assume all teams are doing it for all the same reasons until someone gets popped and then that hack is dropped as they move on to the next.

I think the NFL itself has been the worst case of scandal and denial . To believe that the Saints players where the first and only ones and first and only time this has happen is crazy .. I would think it has happen and continues to do so in private in the NFL . You should hate a man that beats his kid so bad that he had to go to court over it , or the players that keep beating up woman and yet they can keep playing in the NFL , be upset about that .