Eagles Green

So who is the #1 pick in FF?

I honestly don't know.

:dunno:

Even with the Bell suspension?

Lacy at 1 just seems too high for me. Could be a QB this year

Dez

Close, but its Julio

In 7 years as an OC Kyle Shanhan has had four 1,000-yd WRs. Andre Johnson twice, Pierre Garcon and Santana Moss.

The #1 WRs in Shanahan’s seasons as OC average 138 targets per year which includes a 67 tgt season from Garcon

during a run-heavy 2012, RG3’s rookie year. Take it out, and the number jumps to 150.

Julio is going to flat blow up this year in that division with the Falcons schedule which is one of the most FF friendly.

Close, but its Julio

In 7 years as an OC Kyle Shanhan has had four 1,000-yd WRs. Andre Johnson twice, Pierre Garcon and Santana Moss.

The #1 WRs in Shanahan’s seasons as OC average 138 targets per year which includes a 67 tgt season from Garcon

during a run-heavy 2012, RG3’s rookie year. Take it out, and the number jumps to 150.

Julio is going to flat blow up this year in that division with the Falcons schedule which is one of the most FF friendly.

Yeah I don't think I'd complain with either one. Or..just try to get Dez and then draft Matt Ryan later so you can have a piece of both :)

Yeah I don't think I'd complain with either one. Or..just try to get Dez and then draft Matt Ryan later so you can have a piece of both :)

Agreed except I'd flip it. Get Julio....... then Romo later.

I don't necessarily think the overall passing volume will be up in Atlanta so much as Julio's share.

Its rediculuously early to comprehend things rationally.

But what the hell.

Using the consistency Rankings for 2014. I will look at up to 5 from each position qb, rb, wr. perhaps a te, maybe.

Luck, Rodgers ..... Manning

Murray ?, Lynch ?, Lacy ??, Adrian ???

Beckham,

Murray on hope and potential. Lynch on resume. Lacy on expectation. Uncertainty clouds Adrain (as well as mind). Luck is certain. Rodgers is safe.

Beckham assumes not struck by the sophmore slump

Anyone in redraft that takes Beckham over Dez, Julio, Antonio Brown, or even AJ is asking for trouble IMHO. And number one overall? LOL. Can I play in that league?

• Like 1

PPR?

Lacy at 1 is crazy. I would take Lynch over Lacy in a redraft

Really? Why? Based on the fact he's lit it up his first two years in the league, plays with a prolific offense that affords him tons of scoring opportunities and a passing game that doesn't allow defenses to stack the box, I'd say it's a pretty sane pick.

gronkowski. Just such a big advantage over the next best imo. I'm working under the assumption of PPR.

My next choices would be Beckham,Brown,Dez,Julio

• Like 1

Anyone in redraft that takes Beckham over Dez, Julio, Antonio Brown, or even AJ is asking for trouble IMHO. And number one overall? LOL. Can I play in that league?

You would take AJ over ODB?

That's crazy

With such a crapshoot this year, I would probably go with the safest player that has proven themselves for years with the fewest question marks: Charles, Lynch, Antonio Brown seem pretty safe to me.

You would take AJ over ODB?

That's crazy

I'll tell you this: If Marvin Jones and Tyler Eifert stay healthy...AJ will be the number one fantasy receiver in 2015. All formats

With such a crapshoot this year, I would probably go with the safest player that has proven themselves for years with the fewest question marks: Charles, Lynch, Antonio Brown seem pretty safe to me.

Yep no reason to stretch in first round.

Talking PPR. RB I a, taking Forte at this time . WR Brown . At TE it's Gronk . And at Qb I like Luck . Overall number one right now PPR I would go with Brown later in the first round if he is still there it's Gronk

Also, anyone who says Bell is gonna miss 4 games is trying to sell you on not taking him, he is so money in PPR especially.

ALL PLAYERS miss one week, it's called a bye. Yes, Bell will miss 4 .... but it's only 3 games more than anybody else. Not honest to portray him as missing 4 games. Yer counting a bye.

If he misses four games plus the bye that will make it five games , so that would be four more the others . I thought he was out the first four games ?

I'll tell you this: If Marvin Jones and Tyler Eifert stay healthy...AJ will be the number one fantasy receiver in 2015. All formats

I read AJ as Andre Johnson, not AJ Green. :doh:

I would still take ODB over AJ Green.

Better situation in NY. A QB that will always force the ball. Mediocre running game with bad defense. Plays in a division with terrible DBs. Philly, Dallas, Deadskins.

ODB will lead WRs in TDs.

Lacy single handedly ruined my season before turning in a great season after half of it was over. Id say top pick could be Charles, Bell or AP, but no ones prob touching AP. 3 gms is tough but try to get Bells replacement and its not that bad. Its pretty wide open at the top this year. Of course none of those guys will prob be the top rb and prob will all bust, but thats how it goes.

Lacy single handedly ruined my season before turning in a great season after half of it was over. Id say top pick could be Charles, Bell or AP, but no ones prob touching AP. 3 gms is tough but try to get Bells replacement and its not that bad. Its pretty wide open at the top this year. Of course none of those guys will prob be the top rb and prob will all bust, but thats how it goes.

why wouldn't you touch AP? he's gonna kick so much ass this year

why wouldn't you touch AP? he's gonna kick whip so much ass this year

:doh:

I honestly don't know.

:dunno:

No faith in Murray? He's not hurt........yet. ;)

why wouldn't you touch AP? he's gonna kick so much ass this year

I would, but others wont is what I mean. Any year hes healthy, hes the top name on my board.

I would, but others wont is what I mean. Any year hes healthy, hes the top name on my board.

you're a very smart man

Bell is #1 for me right now, even with the suspension. That could change depending on who ends up as the starting RB in places like Dallas and Atlanta. Depending on scoring format, the others I might consider would be Gronk, Julio or A. Brown. I might take one of the non-rb's first if it were a league where I thought I could get someone like CJ Anderson in the 2nd.

No faith in Murray? He's not hurt........yet. ;)

He's no DMC

:clap: