Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

My Problem with Trans Jenner

No, I'm saying that just because you say God is all powerful doesn't make the stories in the Bible true. And if I said that an all powerful God could do anything, it still means nothing and proves nothing.

Sorry you can't comprehend this.

I didn't say God is all powerful I asked a question.

I didn't say all the stories in the Bible are true.

I didn't say I proved anything.

What I said was, if Christians are correct in their belief of an omnipotent God, then the stories in the bible are possible. If they are incorrect, some of the stories in the bible are impossible.

I don't claim I can prove God does exist, and you certainly can't prove he doesn't exist. This makes your claim that the stories in the bible are definitely impossible nothing more than your opinion, not a proven fact, as you claim.

What I said was, if Christians are correct in their belief of an omnipotent God, then the stories in the bible are possible. If they are incorrect, some of the stories in the bible are impossible.

I don't claim I can prove God does exist, and you certainly can't prove he doesn't exist. This makes your claim that the stories in the bible are definitely impossible nothing more than your opinion, not a proven fact, as you claim.

I think it's time for you to leave.

My only concern is that the basis of the argument FOR religeon relies on there being a god with omnipotent magic powers. I know its impossible but lets just break this down logically..ill make it very simple.

Wich side of the argument is sanely, logically, realistically, most likely to be true..

1. Theres a magic omnipotent god who made all sorts of wacky miricles and stories happen. The proof of this is only the word of people thousands of years ago written in a man made book. From a time where the wind blowing hard could be considered an act of god. There is no other proof. No one has seen anything ever.

OR

2. That book and the stories are completely made up and what we know about science and the world now COMPLETELY debunks every word of the bible and its stories (the word is older than 6-10kk years old, we have proven that, this should end the debate right there.) that its all just a misunderstood bunch of complete baloney.

Honestly look at my 2 options, dont use your heart, use your head...Wich is more likely? The word of people who invented a means to control braindead medievil peasants? Or things we have proven with science time and time again in the modern world?

Achems razor...

It is a proven fact that snakes cannot talk. It's not my opinion, they absolutely, 100% do not have the ability to speak. Therefore, any story that has a snake speaking in it cannot possibly be true. If this fact is ignored and explained away by an omnipotent God, then there are no facts and everything is true.

And at that point, you live in fairytale land where proof is not proof and nothing is impossible. Have fun there.

It is a proven fact that snakes cannot talk. It's not my opinion, they absolutely, 100% do not have the ability to speak. Therefore, any story that has a snake speaking in it cannot possibly be true. If this fact is ignored and explained away by an omnipotent God, then there are no facts and everything is true.

And at that point, you live in fairytale land where proof is not proof and nothing is impossible. Have fun there.

An omnipotent God would explain a speaking snake.

Once again, you seem to be unable to grasp the whole omnipotent concept. But then, you have great difficulty with the Constitution, and it is just words on paper. I can see how a difficult concept would be above your reasoning ability. :thumbsup:

An omnipotent God would explain a speaking snake.

Once again, you seem to be unable to grasp the whole omnipotent concept. But then, you have great difficulty with the Constitution, and it is just words on paper. I can see how a difficult concept would be above your reasoning ability. :thumbsup:

Grasp it, yes. Accept it as an explanation, no. There's a difference, Sport.

Grasp it, yes. Accept it as an explanation, no. There's a difference, Sport.

No, you seem to be having trouble grasping the concept.

Why would I expect an athiest to accept it as an explanation? :shocking: :huh:

Holy fock. Two straight pages of one guy saying that things in the bible are impossible and the other saying not impossible if there's a magician in the sky. Back and forth. Both repeating the same thing over and over. Anyone like to bet that they're still not done? :doh:

Holy fock. Two straight pages of one guy saying that things in the bible are impossible and the other saying not impossible if there's a magician in the sky. Back and forth. Both repeating the same thing over and over. Anyone like to bet that they're still not done? :doh:

You know how it is. Pointing out the retardery is too easy to indulge in, sometimes.

This thread was pretty interesting until RP got involved. Funny how that works

You mad cuz I backed you lil buddy Frankie into a corner?

Stopped reading because you killed the thread. My god you really suck ass

Stopped reading because you killed the thread. My god you really suck ass

Yeah, the link I brought that proved the libnut circle jerk over the claim the earth is 6000 years old was based on a lie really slowed you clowns down, huh?

Sorry I ruined your fun with facts. :(

Yeah, the link I brought that proved the libnut circle jerk over the claim the earth is 6000 years old was based on a lie really slowed you clowns down, huh?

Sorry I ruined your fun with facts. :(

The dumbest guy around is now educating the masses. Only on the Internet. And the Republican Party.

You been crying on Mike's shoulder again already? :lol:

Nope. Not yet. But you're back in full swing troll mode today. Just look at all the people you've fought with today./ You had one day last week when you did it too., You were warned, and you settled down the rest of the week. So here's your warning. If the plan is to bring back Henry Hill, you'll be gone tomorrow. You've done your best to take over the board today and turn it to sh1t. It won't happen again tomorrow. That's a promise. :wave:

Try it. That's really all I can tell you. :wave:

Mike gave you the middle finger the last time you went whining like a lil c vnt.

Better luck with this one, Sport. :lol:

Mike gave you the middle finger the last time you went whining like a lil c vnt.

Better luck with this one, Sport. :lol:

I'm 2 for 2, son. Bank on it.

And you're easy money. He's banned you four times. It's not even up for debate whether or not he wants you here. It's just a matter of him knowing that you're back with this new handle. Choice is yours. As it's always been. :wave:

If you think the "If magic was real, everything would be possible" argument backed me into a corner, more power to you and your delusional thinking.

:thumbsup:

I'm 2 for 2, son. Bank on it.

And you're easy money. He's banned you four times. It's not even up for debate whether or not he wants you here. It's just a matter of him knowing that you're back with this new handle. Choice is yours. As it's always been. :wave:

He came and read the entire thread the last time you failed with your little whinefest.

Man up and go report again. Maybe this time he will do more than pat you on the head and tell you to grow a pair. :overhead:

He came and read the entire thread the last time you failed with your little whinefest.

Man up and go report again. Maybe this time he will do more than pat you on the head and tell you to grow a pair. :overhead:

I have no idea if he was here or not. Or whether he read the whole thread. (how the hell would you even know that? lol). It's his website. I'm assuming he's allowed to stop in whenever he wants.

Also, I'd rather not report you. That's why I'm warning you. But review your posts today. Every single one of them was a fight with someone. Every one. You're not going to do that to this board again. This has been discussed. If you life is that focking pathetic that you get your rocks off by trolling all day, then go find a messageboard where you weren't already banned four times and maybe someone wants you around. Or, stay and contribute. Up to you. No sweat of my back either way. Because you'll be gone if you choose to stay and repeat today.

Why don't you stop talking about all this power you have on this board and put it into action.

If you think you can get me banned do it. Man up and stop running your mouth.

I'm sure he loves hearing your whinefests on a weekly basis. :rolleyes:

I stil won the debate handedly in my eyes. I just also maturely admitted that I dont really know much about what im blathering and blustering about. Im only repeating VERY commonly known things about religeon as the basis for my arguments. Mixed in with admittedly harsh and gratingly extreme points of view. But debate is about making a case, and Jerry did nothing to make any case besides tell me what I was saying was (wrongly) groosly incorect when its all common knowledge. I can out debate jerry on any topic, any day, any time, even if he has more knowledge on the source material.

This is why no one ever admits they are wrong or gives up an inch in an argument on this forum. Cuz the secondf they do its like the opposing side won some huge war. Like I got "curbstomped" just because I admitted one thing wich didnt even alter the strength of my debate.

You don't even know what we debated about. :lol: We debated about your assertion that all Christians must believe in strict biblical interpretation, not the existence of God or the inerrancy of the Bible.

Dear jeebus you are dense. I'll pray for you :(

Why don't you stop talking about all this power you have on this board and put it into action.

If you think you can get me banned do it. Man up and stop running your mouth.

I'm sure he loves hearing your whinefests on a weekly basis. :rolleyes:

Why are you arguing back? Ball's in your court. Continue like today or stick around. Sitting here arguing about it, or whining because you feel powerless, is doing nothing. You obviously must want to be here. Mike keeps banning you and you keep whimpering back. So you can stay as Eaglesin14 or go through the whole thing again. Banned, create new name. Try to pretend it's not you. Then admit it's you because you really only know one style. Call for links, troll, and play word games. Seems to me that the easiest road is to try to actually stick around this time. Hell, even a retard would eventually figure out that there's a reason the site's owner keeps banning him. And since it's a life necessity that you post here, you'd think you'd adjust accordingly. But that's just me.

Oh, and by the way, I have no power here. Couldn't ban anyone if I tried. But there is a guy who has all the power and he used that to kick your ass out of here four times already. I have o power to ban, but I have an ability to tap on someone's shoulder and let him know that you're giving him the finger by telling him he's not allowed to get rid of you and you'll do what you want.

I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't care if you whimpered back this time with the intention of changing your act and actually contributing. But to sneak back just to troll again? lol Yeah, not sure that's going to sit well. It wouldn't if I owned the place, I know that./

Since mentally you're at a seven year-old level, I realize you need to get the last word in. So I will allow that, since I'm really bored with you. I hope you make the right choice. That's all I'm saying. Toodles

Since mentally you're at a seven year-old level, I realize you need to get the last word in. So I will allow that, since I'm really bored with you. I hope you make the right choice. That's all I'm saying. Toodles

Ok, you really should be in the other thread making that list of current Cowboys with convictions you claimed is longer than any other team would have if you went back 30 years. :clap: :doublethumbsup:

Ok, you really should be in the other thread making that list of current Cowboys with convictions you claimed is longer than any other team would have if you went back 30 years. :clap: :doublethumbsup:

Did you get hot watching that gal riding her rascal in the other thread?

Anyone who calls what Jenner is doing "courageous" is not someone I would want to hang out with. It demeans real acts of courage, like when a life is in the line. To term his actions with the same descriptor as storming the beaches at Normandy or fighting in the mountainsof Afghanistan or running in to a burning building is flat wrong. I barely watch ESPN as it is, and will watch even less going forward. When the time comes that I can get ala cart programming( it's already started) ESPN is the first to go. If the Giants are on MNF I'll go to the bar. No big deal.

Agreed. It's like I said, The SEAL who came out as a Tranny? Absolutely. Some poor shmuck CPA in Ohio who ISN'T gettting a million dollars to do a photo shoot to promote his multi-million dollar "reality" show? (and getting Millions in advertisting from MAC makeup?) Absolutely. But coming out as a Tranny in the "Freak of the Weak" society of Hollyweird is like coming out as a Asian in Bejing. - Except they don't get paid millions and receive massive international support.