Sign in to follow this  
redsrback

Big Boy Pants

I have been coming to this site in my estimation over 20 years and reading things. I just read playoff schedule analysis hoping to get that player I put as same value as others. The good playoff schedule I got zero from no matter how I broke it down. The bad playoff schedule basically told me to stay away from Dallas players. August 21st is my first draft and my second draft a week later. This late in the season and still no strength of schedule put out is totally useless. So many variables a person has to look at deciding what it means to you and your targeted people which make it difficult for a blue-collar worker to dissect in time. A lot of people here seem to discredit what they think is a newbie and shoot down don't there posts but change there tune a week later. While you all take credit for finding a Knile Davis, or a Isahiah Crowell on waivers, i see somebody who knew nothing on draft day. You ended up with a guy that everyone on espn is talking about because your doing poorly and get the first crack at. We can talk about the days when we could get a Ricky Watters and Marshall Faulk and Jerome Bettis on our team all we want, but I need fed for this year. Cmon i didn't come here to hear people whining because they live in the past and cant take being disagreed with and can mimic what gurus say. Sorry about offending people in advance but the site is fantasy football and not fantasy tennis.

My 2 cents worth, go ahead and argue, i sure hope so then we can make points that matter for our league. Oh by the way my detail who i can get with my wr/wr with first 2 picks the 90 per-cent of you that got on the boat a week later are welcome, but now i am debating on changing up to use it against you gurus.

That's what I want some fire, oh by the way fanatastic your math not only suks but im thinking I posted something in 1994 and followed the site before that. But 1994 does equal 21 years but I admit we didn't have calculators when I started school. Come on people lets get some smack talk and go in our drafts on top of things. Gladiators stand up and be noticed and stop shrugging your shoulders like your just happy to be part of a league. Mike sorry I am not looking you up if you got no game.

That's what I want some fire, oh by the way fanatastic your math not only suks but im thinking I posted something in 1994 and followed the site before that. But 1994 does equal 21 years but I admit we didn't have calculators when I started school. Come on people lets get some smack talk and go in our drafts on top of things. Gladiators stand up and be noticed and stop shrugging your shoulders like your just happy to be part of a league. Mike sorry I am not looking you up if you got no game.

Ok I really need clarity here. Your telling me this site, FFtoday...was around in 1995? Im calling major bullshite on that one. Also I said 1994 because you said "more than 20 years." 21 is more than 20, see my logic?

Seriously can someone verify that this site was around in 1995 lol, before the internet was really even a major thing...or is this guy batsh!t crazy and off his meds? I really am confused here.

I don't know for sure, I started fantasy football around 1990 when info was available in magazines and you used newspapers for stats. But I was going by your info because I thought 1994 was what I read I was trying to change my info to get back on here to post this year.

Okay I clicked my profile and said I was a member since 2004, but pretty sure I read info here before that without posting anything

Okay I clicked my profile and said I was a member since 2004, but pretty sure I read info here before that without posting anything

Ok i feel ya, time gets away from me too. I know some people have been members here since like 02 or something, im guessing site was up maybe 00 or so?

Dude, it is a public forum. It's just business. You have to know how to sift through the crap and find the gems.

FFToday has been around since 1997. I also didn't understand the original post, but I'm about to get on my boat, so what do i know?

FFToday has been around since 1997. I also didn't understand the original post, but I'm about to get on my boat, so what do i know?

well you are right about 1997, that is when I found FFToday by Mike and Mr.football by Dodds, who is now part of footballguys.

but we still brought 14 stamped envelopes to the draft.

I get it. so you are saying you are old.

what was it like watching games on black & white TV's?

Interesting thread. I don't understand it but it is interesting.

Give us some "real advice" from a guy who has been around longer than this website.