Sign in to follow this  
WMagnum1

LeSean McCoy leaves practice with heavy limp

Were waiting on Ryans podium statement. Im sure it will be fluff, will have to wait for an mri or whatever. Could be hammy, knee, sprain, donno.

Update, Rex says its a hammy.

would love to see McCoy slip past the 20th overall pick now....and into the 3rd'ish round. Would be a good steal there.

would love to see McCoy slip past the 20th overall pick now....and into the 3rd'ish round. Would be a good steal there.

Do you have insight on the injury? I don't want any part of a lingering injury, even if he dropped to the 5th.

Just what Karlos Williams needed to gain playing time.....if he wasn't out for "weeks" with a mystery illness.

Bryce Brown could get some burn....but he has a hammy.

Fred Jackson could be resurrected....but he has a hammy.

Bills just signed Ricky Seale.....who had 23 carries for 57 yards as a Senior at Stanford :unsure:

http://www.scout.com/fantasy/story/1575399-bills-rb-karlos-williams-hospitalized-with-illness

• Like 1

Whoever is running practice may want to take it easy. Still three more weeks of pre season to get through. Haha.

This kind of BS just solidifies that im not touching an RB in the top 2 rounds.

I was thinkng same thing. May go Luck at #4 in an all TD 6 pt league. Sit back and relax

This kind of BS just solidifies that im not touching an RB in the top 2 rounds.

Agree

Would Karlos Williams be worth a prospective add? He's not even there when you search within ESPN fantasy app

Heck, yes. The kid can ball.

Would Karlos Williams be worth a prospective add? He's not even there when you search within ESPN fantasy app

I'm taking a guess that he had an apendectomy. Read a report that he woke up early in the morning with severe pain and was taken to the hospital. Could be a lot of things but that sounds likely to me.