Sign in to follow this  
flacto

james jones or devante parker?

Parker, and it's not even close imo

I always go upside

Standard so that would be non ppr I'm going to take the guy with the better upside at qb and that's Jones . I think he can score more tds .

even if Parker was on PUP I would still take him over Jones. Jones is finished, done, washed up, a non factor.

even if Parker was on PUP I would still take him over Jones. Jones is finished, done, washed up, a non factor.

Jones can slip on a banana peel in the end zone, land arse over tea cups, and Aaron Rodgers will laser a strike between his face mask bars. Keeper, dynasty oh yeah it's Parker. But is he healthy. Have heard no reports of new soreness after he played last week so that's encouraging. Myself, if I had an open WR slot, I'd be looking at Steve Smith Sr. But I digress.

Jones can slip on a banana peel in the end zone, land arse over tea cups, and Aaron Rodgers will laser a strike between his face mask bars. Keeper, dynasty oh yeah it's Parker. But is he healthy. Have heard no reports of new soreness after he played last week so that's encouraging. Myself, if I had an open WR slot, I'd be looking at Steve Smith Sr. But I digress.

Yet he has chemistry with Rodgers and will still put up at least 7tds this year.

Yet he has chemistry with Rodgers and will still put up at least 7tds this year.

lol will see

he used to have chemistry with Rodgers

lol will see

That's funny?

He had 6 with Oakland last year.

Red zone has been an issue with the packers and Rodgers just got a target he trusts there.

Not saying I'd take him over parker...but to claim he is done is laughable

• Like 1

Even when Rogers used to have chemistry with Rogers he was so inconsistent. He dropped passes and would put up 20 pts one week and goose eggs the next 3 weeks. He can be a bye week filler, but Parker has opportunity to be a solid WR 3 as the season progresses.

hey will Jones slip on a banana peel in the redzone or what? :lol:

Don't REALLY need either....already have Antonio Brown, Jeremy Maclin and Amari Cooper...with Colston on bench....But hey-ya never know?? :thumbsup:

looking GOOD for my first week...STARTING---QB matt ryan-RB eddie lacy-WR antonio brown-RB marc ingram-WR Amari cooper-TE jimmy graham-Patriot's D and steve hauschka K (seattle)..........got some dynamite matchups, but going up against Luck and Gronk.....should CRUSH this guy...my commish!

Don't REALLY need either....already have Antonio Brown, Jeremy Maclin and Amari Cooper...with Colston on bench....But hey-ya never know?? :thumbsup:

I would drop Colston for Parker

So you have 3 starters and Colston? Yet you posted for the sole reason of bragging about that.

• Like 1

WOW this thread is just FULL OF FAIL! :lol:

That's funny?

He had 6 with Oakland last year.

Red zone has been an issue with the packers and Rodgers just got a target he trusts there.

Not saying I'd take him over parker...but to claim he is done is laughable

Sho Nuff Knows Stuff

:thumbsup:

Want to know a secret? I'd still rather have Parker.

in the real world? Yes

In the fantasy world? No

Want to know a secret? I'd still rather have Parker.

Long run...sure.

But you have a redzone target on a top offense in this league that has struggled with redzone offense the past few years.

He had another called back by holding.

Was targeted on another long ball that he ended up drawing interference (and had Rodgers not slightly underthrown it...it was another TD as he had his guy beat deep).

Again...trust of the QB...has the back shoulder pass down...chemistry still with Rodgers on what to do and when to break off patterns to help his QB.

That goes a long way with Rodgers. Its why Janis won't see the field much any time soon.

Sure I'm not saying James Jones isn't valuable. I'm just saying I would rather take the lottery ticket that might win my league as opposed to the guy that is TD dependent. I don't need another WR3.

Sure I'm not saying James Jones isn't valuable. I'm just saying I would rather take the lottery ticket that might win my league as opposed to the guy that is TD dependent. I don't need another WR3.

In a 14 team league (which I am in) Jones is a decent WR2 (I played against him this week and luckily won)

You guys realize he only had 4 targets on the day right? He happened to catch 2 for TDs. That probably won't happen every week.

You guys realize he only had 4 targets on the day right? He happened to catch 2 for TDs. That probably won't happen every week.

He also scored a TD that was called back and he has Rodgers throwing him the ball.

We know he won't score 2 TDs every week, but damn they looked good together.

Da Bears clearly didn't think much of Jones coming into the week and he was covered by their worst CB. that will change too

First game back after being gone for a season and he comes in and catches two td passes , stop trying to find a reason why not to pick him up and look at why you should . He just might be the number one target for the best qb in football . I think that's a very good reason to pick him up .

hey will Jones slip on a banana peel in the redzone or what? :lol:

Overlooking the metaphor of course, did you not see Rodgers' first TD pass to Jones? He was in the end zone, making a move to bust free of a defender hanging on him, and the pass nails him in the chest as he's turning around. Lol... he basically caught the pass in self defense.

First game back after being gone for a season and he comes in and catches two td passes , stop trying to find a reason why not to pick him up and look at why you should . He just might be the number one target for the best qb in football . I think that's a very good reason to pick him up .

We're talking about Parker vs Jones. Not simply whether Jones should be rostered, and you're high if you think Jones is going to be the #1 option. He's the 3rd option. I'm not picking up Percy Harvin just because he outdid Sammy Watkins 1 week.

We're talking about Parker vs Jones. Not simply whether Jones should be rostered, and you're high if you think Jones is going to be the #1 option. He's the 3rd option. I'm not picking up Percy Harvin just because he outdid Sammy Watkins 1 week.

Cobb is not healthy right now and I don't see him ever being a number one wr , so yea I guess I'm high . And it's not going to be Adams there I go again getting higher .