Sign in to follow this  
Man_of_Leisure

Benny Cunningham

If Mason is hurt and Gurley is not ready I would say yes . In ppr especially .

Keep in mind that they're playing Seattle this week. I got Tre late to get me through the first few weeks, and I was already contemplating sitting him this week even if he was healthy. You've got to have a better option than the third RB on their depth chart vs. Seattle, no?

Would anyone drop David Johnson to pick him up? I'm not planning on playing him this week, but next week vs Wash looks nice.

I don't really want to do this.....but would you drop Freeman, RB Atlanta for him?

(I own both Coleman and Freeman)

I don't really want to do this.....but would you drop Freeman, RB Atlanta for him?

(I own both Coleman and Freeman)

If i needed a starter in ppr, yes.

If i needed a starter in ppr, yes.

Thanks for the response, but I have Murphy, Oak and Charles in this PPR, so I don't really NEED him.

No. Definitely abdullah

I hate Cunningham's match up, But I would much rather have a workhorse over a back deeper in the depth chart. We have no idea how much time Abdullah will get. At least with Cunningham, you *might* get a goal line TD from him.

All that said... I still hate his match up this week.

Thanks for the response, but I have Murphy, Oak and Charles in this PPR, so I don't really NEED him.

In your case (my two rbs until Bell gets back in one league are Charles and Murray also :cheers:) i would only add him if you have a serious SCRUB to dump, or if you want a piece of trade bait. If he has a nice ppr game he will indeed be a desired commodity, especially against SEAs defense.

Keep in mind that they're playing Seattle this week. I got Tre late to get me through the first few weeks, and I was already contemplating sitting him this week even if he was healthy. You've got to have a better option than the third RB on their depth chart vs. Seattle, no?

Sadly no. I have L.Bell on suspension and had Tre ready to fill in but he's out. My bench options are all high upside stashes (Hillman, Matt Jones and Christine Michael) none of whom will start. The waiver wire in a 14 teamer is bare with the likes of Denard Robinson and CJ0K. :cry:

Would you start Cunningham over Abdullah in standard scoring? Bell's two game suspension is really hurting me.

Both Mason and Gurly are not going to play I would start Cunningham over him is non ppr .

Enjoy your 3 points guys.

Might lose all credibility with this statement - just sayin - guarantee he gets more than 3 points

Might lose all credibility with this statement - just sayin - guarantee he gets more than 3 points

Nah. Everyone has their opinion. FFT cred fluctuates as much as a Chinese currency. One sentence you are an idiot, the next post you are a genius.