Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots: In-Game Discussion

Pittsburgh hates fantasy.

It was always gonna be weird the first couple weeks

100 yards for D-Will so far, screw all the haters!

So is Lewis now the hot pickup for Week 2, or is go invisible the rest of the year?

Bell is gonna light it up when he gets back if the steelers O line keeps playing like they are tonight

D will won't be a hot pickup because he didn't go undrafted lol everyone already knew so he was drafted in all my leagues

I got him as my last pick in an auction league for $1 to cover for Le'Veon. Even if he rides the bench from Week 3 on, I'd say it was money well spent.

Bell is gonna light it up when he gets back if the steelers O line keeps playing like they are tonight

Yeah the Pats have some talent in their front 7 still, yet they are getting run all over.

It kinda looked like he didn't have control of it and slide into the endzone before pulling it up in his arms. But I could be wrong. Just what I got a peek of during one of the replays

That won't be a TD after the review, but man does Gronk have a nose for the end zone.

Why

Or will D-Will give the Pit a second option in the running game where they don't need to lean so much on Bell during the season?

Maybe Pitt can put an extra corner or safety on that side when NE had both TEs lined up like that.

Maybe by the third time they will figure that out. A good staff would not have had a 4th string inside linebacker in that situation

You have to actually cross the goal line?

Didn't see that angle

I think Gronk is going to be on a lot of championship teams. Granted, steelers have a god awful secondary looking completely unprepared to stop 2 players (Gronk and Edelman), but never the less, Gronk, if healthy, may have the biggest advantage over any other position in football this year.

In saying that, I have Gronk on zero teams :doh:.

I think Gronk is going to be on a lot of championship teams. Granted, steelers have a god awful secondary looking completely unprepared to stop 2 players (Gronk and Edelman), but never the less, Gronk, if healthy, may have the biggest advantage over any other position in football this year.

In saying that, I have Gronk on zero teams :doh:.

He's easy to pass on because its hard for anyone that knows fantasy to take a TE in the first round.