Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Eagles Cowboys gameday thread

Obviously Jordan Trashtthews.

Jarbage Trashews and I think we've pegged his nickname.

Your objection has been noted and filed accordingly.

Vegas made a killing on the under.

Vegas killed it on alot of games today

Vegas killed it on alot of games today

I was hearing on radio today a handicapper giving away Saints -10 as his stone cold lock of the year. I kept thinking nope, NFL don't work that way. They always zig when you think they zag. There's a reason gambling on football is popular. If it was predictable no one would book the bets.

Wha!? This was a real game? I thought my six year old nephew who was born with no thumbs was streaming his Madden game to me.

Does he use a special controller?

Theme of my thoughts - "wow".

Wow - first wow, I can't believe we won the game. Had no faith we'd go in there and win - not the way we looked last week.

Wow - I can't believe we've now lost out best player (and arguably) 2 more of the remaining best 4 in Dez and Scandrick. I know injuries are part of the game - but fock.

Wow - I can't believe the Iggs offensive line is playing as bad as they are. This unit was touted as one of the best in the league - they looked like Swiss cheese.

Wow - I can't believe the Iggs offense is so inept, they are literally putrid right now. Part of that is the line - part of it is not. You give up a 2nd and 4th for Bradford and have about $55m inked in Rbs - not looking like money well spent.

Wow - I can't believe how average B. Maxwell looks without a Seahawks jersey on. Looking like a $63m order of toast.

Wow - I can't believe how pitiful our offensive line is looking. So what if we have not practiced much as a unit - did we forget how to run block? And WTF is up with all the pre-snap penalties? Total bullshiat.

Wow - I can't believe how bad the NFC East looks right now. 8-8 could possibly win this thing - I'm glad we have a 2 game lead, bcoz we will need it. Weeden scares the shiat out of me.

We will go as far as our defense takes us - it's our only hope. With no team playing with a damn - it's anyone's division still....... And how much longer does Chip hang on? Red Garrett owns him in the Linc - that can't sit well with the natives.

Theme of my thoughts - "wow".

Wow - first wow, I can't believe we won the game. Had no faith we'd go in there and win - not the way we looked last week.

Wow - I can't believe we've now lost out best player (and arguably) 2 more of the remaining best 4 in Dez and Scandrick. I know injuries are part of the game - but fock.

Wow - I can't believe the Iggs offensive line is playing as bad as they are. This unit was touted as one of the best in the league - they looked like Swiss cheese.

Wow - I can't believe the Iggs offense is so inept, they are literally putrid right now. Part of that is the line - part of it is not. You give up a 2nd and 4th for Bradford and have about $55m inked in Rbs - not looking like money well spent.

Wow - I can't believe how average B. Maxwell looks without a Seahawks jersey on. Looking like a $63m order of toast.

Wow - I can't believe how pitiful our offensive line is looking. So what if we have not practiced much as a unit - did we forget how to run block? And WTF is up with all the pre-snap penalties? Total bullshiat.

Wow - I can't believe how bad the NFC East looks right now. 8-8 could possibly win this thing - I'm glad we have a 2 game lead, bcoz we will need it. Weeden scares the shiat out of me.

We will go as far as our defense takes us - it's our only hope. With no team playing with a damn - it's anyone's division still....... And how much longer does Chip hang on? Red Garrett owns him in the Linc - that can't sit well with the natives.

Isn't Weedens fatal flaw that he throws tons of interceptions?

I can see Dallas running a metric ton now.

Isn't Weedens fatal flaw that he throws tons of interceptions?

I can see Dallas running a metric ton now.

All I know is his history here in Dallas.... And from that, we've seen him pretty much suck. Y-day was the 1st time I've seen him throw with any authority and precision.... Teams will have time to prepare for him now - I'm sure we will see plenty of blitzes and 8 in the box.

All I know is his history here in Dallas.... And from that, we've seen him pretty much suck. Y-day was the 1st time I've seen him throw with any authority and precision.... Teams will have time to prepare for him now - I'm sure we will see plenty of blitzes and 8 in the box.

Well, lucky for you Kirk Cousins throws picks all day. He threw one right to a Ram yesterday and somehow the Ram cold dropped it.

Expect to see metric tons of Running from the Skins. The Dallas vs Redskins game may be the first ever to not have a pass thrown.

They'd have to go Full RGIII for that. Have to.

Some rumors swirling yesterday on the metroplex airwaves was RGIII coming to Big D if the Skins release him (smh...)

Not many options out there now. I actually think Ponder looked good in Raider camp this last summer and was surprised they sent him packing in lieu of McLovin.

Ponder probably would be a passable fit for this Cowboys offense post-Romo, and I could see him pushing Weeden. For whatever that's worth lol... Guess we'll see if their grand scheme for the running game is worth a shite.

Some rumors swirling yesterday on the metroplex airwaves was RGIII coming to Big D if the Skins release him (smh...)

I have NO interest in that glass chandelier..... On a side note - props to you (I think you were the 1st to call it) on the impact Bill Callahan would make in Washington.... I was afraid to see him go - but figured we would be alright w/out him... The combination of no Dez and no Callahan - I think has a lot to do with out running game looking so anemic.

i'm actually not opposed to this idea, but it would be as a developmental project rather than as a viable fill-in right now. the guy has been through a lot (much of it self-inflicted), and would really benefit from a completely new situation. i think the DAL locker room culture would be a great environment for him, and garrett/wilson/romo would be a great teaching combination to help him maximize his ability.

most importantly, he fits the DAL reclamation project profile--a guy with a lot of question marks, but also a lot of raw ability, coming from a college program that the cowboys have ties to, very close to home, and with a support structure (williams) in the locker room.

if he can be gotten, i'd say get him. it all revolves around his willingness to check his ego (especially $), and learn. if romo can't teach a guy how to read defenses and run progressions, that guy just can't learn.

Well you're right, and the support structure Dallas has around the team is significant. I actually like Griffin's arm strength, and think he has the tools to be a pocket passer. But it would be a reclamation project. I posted the blurb mainly as a joke on the hysterical state of sports talk radio here in Dallas. I hope they sign Ponder.

Skins offensive line looks good. Shocking what they did to the Rams front seven. Talk about your letdown.

Never thought I'd see the days where Dallas relied on its defense, but so be it.

Never thought I'd see the days where Dallas relied on its defense, but so be it.

i forget who made the observation, but it's relevant: parcells took DAL to the playoffs with quincy carter at QB and troy hambrick at RB. it's funny how things change--i remember being incredibly frustrated that DAL kept losing games 13-10. "if we only had an offense" was a common lament.

:cry:

Epic Eagles fan rant.

Eagles fans are getting off easy as Dallas fans prob too pre-occupied to pile on. Though 103.3 ESPN Dallas was playing bits today of Dallas fans calling the WIP in Philly and just running it lol... I'll bet the chipster is getting abused back there right now.

Eagles fans are getting off easy as Dallas fans prob too pre-occupied to pile on. Though 103.3 ESPN Dallas was playing bits today of Dallas fans calling the WIP in Philly and just running it lol... I'll bet the chipster is getting abused back there right now.

given the habitual behavior of PHI fans, it's tempting to pile on.

but i'm trying to be a good person.