Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Have you tried to save a coworkers job?

A few times. And I've been burned each time. Gambling being the root and cause each time.

Many times. I had a pretty good batting average

I used to play baseball and softball. I wasn't very good at hitting the ball, but you know what I did do well? Steal bases. You see, I am pretty fast for a guy my size. I could go on and on, but you know what I really liked? Kickball. You ever play kickball?

Yeah, when I thought something was being pinned on them unfairly. Recently saved a paralegal's job (for now at least) because an ahole attorney in the office was trying to pin his fockup on her. She probably did bear a small part of the responsibility but not nearly enough to lose her job over

Many times. I had a pretty good batting average

Boss: Sorry MB, but we're going to have to let Callahan go. :dunno:

MB: I think (flexing hard) ... you might want to (grunting) reconsider! :mad:

Boss: Y-yes sir! P-please don't hurt me sir! :o

MB: Wise decision. :bandana:

Boss: Sorry MB, but we're going to have to let Callahan go. :dunno:

MB: I think (flexing hard) ... you might want to (grunting) reconsider! :mad:

Boss: Y-yes sir! P-please don't hurt me sir! :o

MB: Wise decision. :bandana:

Heading down to Harlem to take someone to see the pope. That would make you curl up in the corner and ask for your mommy.

Heading down to Harlem to take someone to see the pope. That would make you curl up in the corner and ask for your mommy.

Why? Are half million $ condos scary?

Tell P-Diddy, Doug E Fresh, and the surviving members of Run DMC I said what's up.

Yeah, when I thought something was being pinned on them unfairly. Recently saved a paralegal's job (for now at least) because an ahole attorney in the office was trying to pin his fockup on her. She probably did bear a small part of the responsibility but not nearly enough to lose her job over

Paralegal = hot? :shocking:

Can size?

And did that noble gesture make it possible for you to pin your fock up on her? B)

I called you a rube because half a million was low. Owned by yourself.

Harlem is scary but $500k is low for an apartment. Let me know when you figure out wtf you're trying to say McClain. :doh:

Harlem is scary but $500k is low for an apartment. Let me know when you figure out wtf you're trying to say McClain. :doh:

So you think there's only one part of Harlem? There's no east Harlem, or west Harlem? Harlem is probably bigger than philly. Rube.

So you think there's only one part of Harlem? There's no east Harlem, or west Harlem? Harlem is probably bigger than philly. Rube.

No, it's not. Stupid. :doh:

Ugh. Sarcasm gets bye you.

"By," Paul Blart. :doh:

Congrats on being tough enough to go to Harlem. :lol:

"By," Paul Blart. :doh:

Congrats on being tough enough to go to Harlem. :lol:

I'm hanging out on the UES. Crazy up there. And nobody questions my toughness. The resume speaks for it's self.

Paralegal = hot? :shocking:

Can size?

And did that noble gesture make it possible for you to pin your fock up on her? B)

I'm sure she was mega-hot back in her day but she is pretty old now. Mid 50s but still somewhat bangable. I could only guess at the can size - again good back in the day I'm sure but now they've gotta be saggy and deflated :(

Good for you, owning a guy who obviously knows nothing about New York and has never lived there, much less been a cop and former Marine

You're so jealous of me wormy. Why don't you take me up on my bet? Puzzy

Good for you, owning a guy who obviously knows nothing about New York and has never lived there, much less been a cop and former Marine

MB tried to backtrack but he already clowned himself hard. His claim that Harlem is as big as Philly was pretty embarrassing too.

MB tried to backtrack but he already clowned himself hard. His claim that Harlem is as big as Philly was pretty embarrassing too.

Yeah, I wasnt being hyperbolic to make a point. Simpleton

Yeah, I wasnt being hyperbolic to make a point. Simpleton

The point being that you're a flaming assclown who doesn't know anything about the city you supposedly policed? :doh:

The point being that you're a flaming assclown who doesn't know anything about the city you supposedly policed? :doh:

I didn't know co-ops in PARTS of Harlem are expensive?

Tell P-Diddy, Doug E Fresh, and the surviving members of Run DMC I said what's up.

I think the Pope was in Spanish Harlem.

Rent in Harlem is expensive.

My friend was paying $800/mo. for her 1 bedroom basement shotgun apt in 2000.

I think now you'll pay over $2000 for the same apt.

MDC and Worms won this thread...Dammit :wall:

One sentence I would have never imagined myself posting here :cry:

Kats and dogs living together werds