Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Teams That Are Undefeated Through Week 4 - Where are You?

Just curious how many undefeated teams are in leagues through week 4.

We had three 3-0 teams and now only one remains undefeated

We had four 0-3 teams and now only 2 remain winless

Seems like this year its been pretty even. I am in a few public non money leagues and in one league there is no undefeated teams.

4-0 here. Got lucky in weeks 2 & 3 playing bad opponents.

How teams in league?

Are you only undefeated team left?

Any winless teams?

4-0

12 team dynasty league. There is 1 more undefeated team in the league. I have gone from 3rd worst team last year to a very solid contender this year.

6-0 in one of my dynasty leagues (doubleheaders this week and last) 14 teams/PPR/20 man rosters

There are two teams that should be 5-1 after tonight, and a team that will be 0-6 after tonight. The 0-6 team totally punted this year, but has 5 1st round picks next year.

• Like 1

I'm leading my league in scoring. And I'm 1-3.

I hate fantasy football.

Good thing the scoring leader wins big money in my league.

6-0 in one of my dynasty leagues (doubleheaders this week and last) 14 teams/PPR/20 man rosters

There are two teams that should be 5-1 after tonight, and a team that will be 0-6 after tonight. The 0-6 team totally punted this year, but has 5 1st round picks next year.

Dont think i have ever seen a team with 5 firsts.

2-1 in one league, 3-0 in another but it's gonna be 3-1 cause he's got me beat and I have no players left, and 0-3 about to be 0-4 in another. Didn't look at the scoring of the last league and it's one I just joined. Also didn't look at the required starting lineup. Drafted more rbs and it's more of a wr league

I am 4-0 in my $ league. I am the only one undefeated as two other teams got their first loss this week.

12 team 4 player keeper league. (20th year Anniversary)

Dont think i have ever seen a team with 5 firsts.

me either. We limit trading of picks to only 2 per year. And you cant trade past the next year. So the most anyone can have is 3 first rounders. there original and two they acquire.

I'm in two 12-team leagues. I am 4-0 in one of them. There is one more team that started the week 3-0, but he played me and so will fininsh the week 3-1. There is one team that has yet to win.

In the other league, I am 3-1 but high point total. There is one team that is 4-0 and one other that is 3-1. So I am in second. One team that has not won yet.

I went wide receiver heavy early in both leagues. Have Julio in both.

I'm 4-0 and am the only undefeated team left in my small, 8 team league.

My roster:

QB - Brady, Wilson

RB - Peterson, Ingram, Martin, Bernard

WR - Julio, Marshall, Smith Sr., Jordan Matthews, Davante Adams, Moncrief

TE - Witten

K - Bailey

Def - Carolina (have been streaming week to week)

IDP (1 player only) - Pozluszny

This is my first time playing in a league this small, where every team has a solid roster. It makes "who to drop" decisions tougher. For example, Gates is available now but I don't want to flat out drop Witten. I could drop Wilson now that Brady's bye is done. I'm also close to dropping Adams, he simply hasn't panned out and he's probably the most droppable on my roster. With Smith, Adams and Poz now injured and Peterson, Marshall and Carolina DEF on bye in week 5 I may need some serviceable backups for this week.

4-0 in my money league.

Done it without Arian or Alshon and now Ben. Luck more than anything...teams have really tanked the week they played me.

* because it's a 10 teamer, but 4-0 now and this will be the first week I've faced someone with a loss. I'm the top scoring team (by a slight amount). There is one other 4-0 team left but he's projected to lose this week.

Surprised I'm doing well, it's a league with odd rules. It has standard 1/2/2/1/1 lineup but has 2 Flex spots. Degree of difficulty is increased because you are only allowed 1 waiver wire move a week, unless you have a player who is out 2 weeks or more then you get an extra waiver move done by the commish. All the guys in the league have been there a long time and are used to the rules, except me. Not sure I like the setup, but it's an interesting twist anyway.

4-0. 10-teamer PPR and Standard Scoring.

Used Zero RB strategy picking 10th.

WR1 JJones

WR2 DThomas

WR3 DAdams (should of worked - but stupid injuries) - but was very happy so far at the draft!

WR4 Nelson Aglawhore to fill ... but he is now GONE! (Picked up dependable WR3 Moncrief/Hankerson to ease the pain)

RBs - Ended with MGordon (should be better dammit, no wonder he still at 5th round!), DMartin (blah), ICrowell (whatever), LBlount (hit/miss) - so very average RBs as expected.

What has really saved me is QB ... drafted the last one out of 10 and it happen to be R Wilson. Dude is consistent and killing it for me.

D Walker as TE (thank you WW Gary Barnidge to fill)

Arizona D has been sweet and their kicker Chandler Bing Calzone scoring me some love.

And now that I have talked about it I will be 4-1 this week ...