Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New England at Indianapolis: In-Game Discussion

Why are the colts the ones talking about deflated footballs when they were the ones that got the crap beat out of them with and without those footballs?

Pretty much every NFL game is now tainted based on Refs/Reviews/Penalties that defy simple logic and insult the fans.

If they're all tainted, then none of them are.

The problem is that we, the fans, demand there to be so many rules and fine points that no group of refs can possibly get everything right.

And, sometimes, they suck. But it's a combo platter.

One thing I will say is that the colts definitely need to fear the hoodie during the second half. That's when he really turns it loose

One thing I will say is that the colts definitely need to fear the hoodie during the second half. That's when he really turns it loose

He's good at adjusting, to be sure. Luckily for us fantasy folks, there's already been a lot of pointy goodness from Colts players. INTs can ding us, but not a whole lot.

Lol @ Luck he couldve made that a 15 uard run had he tried to block on that dump off

Huh. I'm a linebacker, I'm drooling over the QB going out to block. T-off time.

Even the guy who was playing QB at the time was like "why are you snapping it to me? I don't want it!"

In what way(s)?

Like when he scored his TD and went out of his way to fire the ball at the colts logo. I fockin hated when Jeremy Shockey would do stupid shite like that. You don't see other Patriots doing that schoolyard crap.